Food for Thought

191 Village Center Ln, Bozeman, MT 59718 Map · Phone number

About Food for Thought

INTENTIONAL WEDDING CATERING SERVICES FOR THE GALLATIN VALLEY AND BEYOND. BECAUSE EVERY COUPLE IS UNIQUE.

We appreciate how vital the meal experience is for your guests on your big day. That’s why our wedding catering services are extensive and tailored to fit each couple’s personal needs. We offer staffed buffets, eclectic cuisine stations, heavy hor d’oeuvres, or our signature multi-course plated dinners to create a reception completely unique to you and your guests.

2 Reviews for Food for Thought

Carissa · Married on 08/02/2015

As mentioned in my other reviews, my husband and I live in Houston but wanted to have a destination wedding in Montana. We didn't have the extra money to fly up to Bozeman prior to the wedding for tastings, so we pretty much had to wing it. After looking at the menu from Food for Thought, I prayed that the food would turn out as good it sounded. With reasonable pricing, we were hoping for a slam dunk — especially since people tend to always remember the food at a wedding.

The food, was in fact, wonderful. The portions were huge so no one went hungry. Definitely a great value for the price. The staff was a pleasure to work with and Emily was always very responsive. She also offered us gluten-free options which was a huge plus!

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • Dani Bee

Dani · Married on 05/24/2014

Emily at Food For Thought was just an absolute treat to work with! She was able to come up with a scrumptious Breakfast for Dinner menu for us, all the while taking my strange and often hard to work with dietary allergies. She was quick responding to me, which was amazing considering they were in the process of moving, and was just wonderful and pointed me in the right direction for finding other vendors!

Sent on 09/07/2014