Orange, NJ 07050 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

Other couples have also viewed

• Lamar Wedding Center
  • J Martin Weddings
  • IVASH studio
  • Cephotoart

4 Reviews for fola lawal photography

Lizz · Married on 08/01/2015

I used Fola for our 20th wedding anniversary and I can't say enough great things about him. He was the first photographer I spoke to and I hired him because he was flexible with removing things I felt I didn't need from the wedding package to create a customized and unique package that met my needs. I can't say enough great things about him. I hired another photographer (Nigerian brides will understand) as a back up because my husband didn't feel comfortable about depending on a Nigerian photographer because of the punctuality clause. Needless to say that all that was unnecessary because although I had peace of mind knowing at least one would show up on time, and I have two sets of pictures.

The other photographer's work pales next to his and he is comfortable in front and behind the camera. He is professional and delivers on time all of which I had a problem with the other photographer. Book him, he is well set up and equipped and will do a great job. i'm glad I did.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Hamidat · Married on 05/24/2015

When u first contact fola, the first thing that will get you is how reasonable his prices. When u finally meet him, the thing that would seal the deal to hire him and recommend him to others is his personality. Fola is very nice guy. He is super friendly and always will to work with anyone's budget. The thing that struck me about fola is when he told me that couple's shouldn't have to pay so much money for quality wedding pics. Not everyone has that kind of money. That really struck me that he cares about his clients. I truly would recommend Fola based on personality alone. But I would also recommend him based on quality of his work and price.

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • Y

Yanoh · Married on 10/04/2014

Fola is the most amazing photographer ever. Personable, kind, prompt, professional, reasonable. We had SO much fun with him during or eshoot and wedding shoot. I really am not into taking pictures, but he makes you feel so comfortable behind the camera he is giving me reasons to want to take pictures. Can't wait to see my pictures but the sneak peeks he gave me already look amazing. Contact him for all your event pictures you sooooo will not regret it.

Sent on 10/31/2014

fola lawal photography Pricing

fola lawal photography Price Rates

• Orange, 07050 See on map
    Location of (fola lawal photography)

fola lawal photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does fola lawal photography include in the starting price?

fola lawal photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Negatives
  • Toning

What photography services does fola lawal photography include in their most popular wedding package?

fola lawal photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount
  • Multi. Locations
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does fola lawal photography offer?

fola lawal photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does fola lawal photography offer?

fola lawal photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does fola lawal photography offer for wedding events?

fola lawal photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend fola lawal photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

fola lawal photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.