Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Foil-Wrapped Productions

Foil-Wrapped Productions is located in Chicago, IL. We’re ready to capture your special day with beautiful HD video, and crystal clear audio. And if need be, we’ll even edit out the embarrassing dance your uncle does at the reception. Contact us for a consultation that we affectionately refer to as a “pre-production meeting.”

Follow Foil-Wrapped Productions on

0c7d1c7766bceecf photo
0013mt

2 Reviews for Foil-Wrapped Productions

Jeff · Married on 09/22/2018

I recently contracted Jerrid to shoot a customer testimonial and I couldn't be happier with the results! He was surprised that I found him on WeddingWire, but the website is a great tool for finding local videographers from all over the US when looking to find local video pros for my company's various film projects. We had an insanely short time table to get this project done and Jerrid stepped up to the challenge and got the shoot done on time and on budget. I reached out to him, and got a prompt response to my email detailing the scope of the project and we had our footage returned to us faster than expected. Jerrid is a great guy and helped facilitate the interviews with our customers in a laid back, friendly, yet extremely professional way. After speaking to him on the phone, I knew he was a genuinely good guy and that I didn’t have to worry about how he would get along with my client. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Foil-Wrapped Productions to friends and family in the area! Thanks again Jerrid!

Sent on 05/05/2016
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2012

He was very professional and worked with us on what we really wanted to be filmed. He was really open to new ideas and even suggested a few things we didn't even think of. The quality was very nice for the price and he works with all kinds of budgets. He's very flexible and even if you book him just for the ceremony he will let you know if he has any film left to possible use for either the reception or other events during the wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Foil-Wrapped Productions Pricing

Foil-Wrapped Productions Price Rates

Foil-Wrapped Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• Chicago, 60647 See on map
    (312) 639-8065 (Phone number)