17015 Evergreen Hills, Greenwell Springs, LA 70739 Map · Phone number

About Focus Entertainment

As a client, I realize that you want as much information about a company as possible before trusting them with your special event. I would like to tell you a little about my company and me. My name is Brett Dunham, I will be the person you will talk to every time on the phone, e-mail, Etc. I have been DJing weddings, clubs, and private parties for 6 years. I have built my company around premium customer service. I will be your booking agent, your DJ, the guy processing your rentals, and making your experience as memorable as possible. I pride myself on buying the best equipment in the industry to provide dependability and high performance.

Follow Focus Entertainment on

brewedding
Reception area
Reception area
brewedding

2 Reviews for Focus Entertainment

Victoria · Married on 05/03/2014

Brett was wonderful !! Our guest bragged about how amazing the music was and what a great time they had! No one wanted to leave, I definitely recommend him as often as I can !

Sent on 10/06/2014

Bre · Married on 07/19/2013

I am so happy that I used Brett Dunham as my DJ. He has an amazing attitude that is contagious! Not only did he have an amazing attitude, he played exactly what I wanted! He made sure that I got what I wanted for my special night. He is such a talented DJ! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Focus Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock

• 17015 Evergreen Hills Greenwell Springs, 70739 See on map