13230 Murphy Road, Suite 400, Stafford, TX 77477 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Flowers By Tiffany LLC

Flowers By Tiffany, LLC has been proudly serving the community since February of 2002. We are family owned and operated with one location serving the Stafford, Missouri City, and Sugarland areas. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one.

Website: www.flowersbytiffanystafford.com

14 Reviews for Flowers By Tiffany LLC

C · Married on 05/13/2017

Flowers by Tiffany made all the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. Anne, the owner was very pleasant and placed my order even though it was a very busy time coming around the corner, Mother's Day weekend. She helped me with the final decisions about the bridal bouquet. My bouquet was perfect, it was beautiful just as I wanted it to be. Thank you Anne !

Sent on 07/18/2017

Diana · Married on 04/16/2016

Amazing service and quality. Anne was a pleasure to work with. Our centerpieces were just beautiful. So happy we ordered our beautiful wedding day flowers from Flowers by Tiffany.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Margaret · Married on 10/24/2015

Anne was wonderful to work with! I went into her shop with a vision, and she made it happen. When my bouquets were delivered to my hotel room while we were getting ready, I actually cried because I was so happy with them! They were perfect :)

Sent on 12/13/2015