Flowers By Richard

Las Vegas, NV View map

$667 Typical Price
At Flowers By Richard customer service is what we do best. Our flowers are fresh and of excellent quality guaranteed. There is nothing but the best for the Beautiful Bride!
We specialize in unique designs for each bride from the ceremony to the reception. Also we offer classic, contemporary and hand tied designs for your wedding bouquets.
We do not have a wedding package as we believe each bride's need is unique. We will work on your budget satisfaction guaranteed as it is of outmost importance to us.
And on your very special day YOU will have the most GORGEOUS floral arrangements especially created just for YOU and expressed the UNIQUE YOU.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$72

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$118

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$667

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
  • User1397279 2+ years ago
    I had my flowers by Rick and they were beautiful. He was very helpful in helping me decide on what to use and matching flowers up with pictures I had. The flowers were beautiful and better than expected. Rick was fantastic.
    Julie Married on 10/14/2012
    The service provided by Rick was amazing! He was always quick to answer my questions, provide suggestions/recommendations around my budget and always did it with a smile. The final product was absolutely beautiful and better than I imagined. I am so glad I choose Flowers by Richard for my wedding! Thank you so much Rick!!
    Chanta Married on 08/11/2012
    Rick (Richard) did a great job with ALL of the flowers for my wedding. He is prompt, caters to YOUR needs specifically, and very open to all ideas. I highly recommend his service. We had a small budget for flowers and he amazingly provided the things we wanted, more beautifully than we expected!! Thanks Rick

Henri Sagalow Photography Henri Sagalow Photography Wedding Photographers

IRichard and I have worked for many years together on many events, t's always a pleasure to work with Richard!

Lawry's The Prime Rib Lawry's The Prime Rib Restaurant Weddings

All I can say about Flowers by Richard is WOW! I have worked with Richard a few times since he has been back in the flower business and his attention to detail is amazing. His arrangements are some of the best I have seen. His creativity has amazed me everytime. If any bride asks me who I prefer on the vendor list I send to them I always say Flowers by Richard. So...if you are looking for someone who is professional, curtious and truly cares about the arrangements for your wedding look no further. Richard is it!

8725 Red Brook Dr., # 202 Las Vegas, 89128
7022198219
Location of (Flowers By Richard)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding