Flourish Event Company

Colorado Springs, CO View map
$1,600 Package Price

$1,600 Package Price

We are Flourish Event Co. a Colorado Springs based event and wedding coordination company. We're founded on the belief that planning some of the most memorable days of your life shouldn't come with months of stress beforehand or huge bills later on. We believe in providing quality service at a reasonable price so we can do what we're passionate about and provide you with all the help you need!
A portion of our profits are helping to raise funds for our future adoptions. We are so grateful for each couple we get to work with. Thank you for investing in our future while we invest in yours!

Flourish Event Co. assists with coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners - so you can enjoy truly comprehensive and customized services from start to finish. If you're keen to stick to a certain budget, don’t want to spend too much, or are conscious of not getting into debt with your wedding plans, Flourish Event Co. is a great fit for you.

Some of the available services with Flourish Event Co. include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guest list creation
  • Backdrop/Decor Design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Carla C. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing personal service

Amy is very organized, resourceful and personable. She will go the extra mile to make your day spectacular! She had our daughter's wedding ready to go and did an amazing job, even during the pandemic. Sadly, the wedding was called off, but Amy stepped right in and helped undo all the hard work that was put into it. She offered her personal time to help our daughter with returns, packing, and distributing items. I was truly amazed at her sincerity and helpfulness; offering without being asked. I highly recommend this beautiful young couple that have hearts of gold as well as good taste!

Flourish Event Company's reply:

Carla,
    It was such a pleasure meeting you and your husband. I'm sorry that it had to be under such awful circumstances. Thank you for your kind words!
  • Melodie
    Melodie R. Married on 10/10/2021

Amy was my rock

I must have said it a thousand times during the weeks leading up to our wedding and during the day itself, but hiring Amy was the best money we spent during the entire process of planning our wedding. From the first moments we spoke on the phone she was enthusiastic, attentive, thoughtful, and completely invested in helping me achieve my vision for our wedding. I was a very DIY bride, and our wedding had a lot of careful handmade components as well as a lot of independently moving parts, but Amy handled them all with ease. Usually I'm very hesitant about delegating but she never made me feel anything but safe and secure with her. She was so organized, cheerful, and calm, and immediately made me feel like everything was going to be okay with her on our team. From our initial phone call and walk through (where she had so many helpful questions for the on-site coordinator!) to the rehearsal (which was efficient and friendly), to the day of, she was just the best. After being stressed and anxious for months ahead of time, our entire wedding day I just felt safe and at peace and like I was floating through it, completely secure in the fact that Amy would make it work. From taking all our decorations to the venue, supervising set up and catering, bringing us snacks and drinks while we were doing other things, successfully keeping us 100% on our timeline, and helping me quickly improvise when we made changes on the fly due to weather during the reception, she was my rock and kept me enjoying my night and not worrying about anything else. At the end of the night I was able to leave totally secure in the knowledge that she had my back and would make sure everything worked out fine. I think anyone planning a wedding should hire a day-of-coordinator if it's in their budget - but if you're in Colorado, you should hire Amy.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/08/2020

I cannot imagine my wedding without Amy and Flourish Event Co.

I cannot say enough good things about Amy and Flourish Event Co. We hired Flourish to coordinate our backyard wedding and I can honestly say the day would not have gone as smoothly or have been as enjoyable if we didn't have Amy by our side. She is a ROCKSTAR!

From our first phone call with her, to the meetings we had leading up to the wedding, Amy was responsive and professional. She asked questions and thought of details I hadn't considered.

On wedding day Amy arrived at our house early in the day to get tables and decor arranged and set up. We held our ceremony at Daniel's Gate Park (about a 20 minute drive from our home). Amy collected chairs from our house and took them to the ceremony site and got everything set up before our guests arrived. I do not know how we would have accomplished this without Amy. As guests were arriving Amy greeted them and got them settled. She also ensured that our processional went smoothly and everyone knew where to go and what to do.

Once we got back to our house for the reception Amy was on top of EVERYTHING! She made sure our DJ knew when we were ready to cut the cake, do our first dance, etc. Throughout the night she was collecting glasses and plates, she never let the trash get full, and I even saw her doing dishes at one point! Several of my guests commented on how spectacular she was and I wholeheartedly agree. When we came back to our house the next morning our house was so clean and well cared for, you would not have imagined there had been a part the night before.

One of our concerns about having the reception at our home was that guests might try to continue to hang around after the formal event was over, and my husband and I had left for our hotel. Amy ensured that all guests cleared out and made their way home, and had our house locked and secured for the night.

Weddings can be a lot of stress and chaos, but not with Amy. I seriously cannot imagine how our day would have gone without her.

If you are planning a wedding and considering Amy and Flourish Event Co. do not hesitate. Hire her now! She will make sure your day is a dream come true!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Amy Abernathy
Amy Abernathy
Owner & Lead Cooridnator

The first event I ever planned was a surprise party in 2nd grade ... I even got the principle in on it. Since then, I’ve had the opportunity to be part of event teams and to establish a team of my own. I’ve traveled all over the U.S. coordinating nonprofit events, weddings and intimate gatherings.

My favorite part about planning weddings is being a part of your family for the day. Think of me as your sister or bestie but with no strings or stress attached. It’s my greatest joy and mission to make all the details of your big day come together so you feel truly celebrated.

When I’m not planning weddings you can catch me singing Hamilton (poorly), dancing around my house or on the phone with one of my many long distance best friends. A few of my favorite things include lemonade, cat snuggles, adventures with my husband, kind humans and surprises!

Did you know? When you hire us, a portion of the proceeds go towards helping our family adopt! We’ll be starting our homestudy process this fall and hope to bring kiddos into our family in the coming years.

Let’s be friends!

Megan Spilman
Megan Spilman
Coordinator

I have an eye for detail and a mind for logistics. I love making sure every last detail for an event is thought of and executed to perfection! I have always been a take charge kind of gal and I will not hesitate to see that your event goes off exactly how you dreamed.

After I graduated from Colorado State University in 2005, I began a career in event planning, starting as the coordinator for a large restaurant and then moving into banquets for a Hilton hotel in Denver, CO. My life’s dream of working in wedding planning came true when I was asked to join a high end events team in Baltimore, MD. I was fortunate to help in the planning of some of the most amazing east coast weddings and learned SO much about the industry. After having our first child, my husband and I decided to move back to CO where I enjoyed being a full time mother. I am so excited to jump back in to planning and event design with Flourish Event Co!

The best part of event planning is seeing a vision become reality as the months of pouring over every detail come to fruition in the day of your dreams! My job is to make that dream comes true by assisting in all the details and executing them with finesse.

When I’m not planning events you can find me spending all my free time with my amazing husband and 3 awesome boys. I love watching my kids play sports, volunteering for all the school and church events and spending time in the beautiful outdoors. I am passionate about music, dancing, my boys and planning my next vacation. If I’m not in CO, I’m likely on a beach somewhere or in Disney World.

I can’t wait to meet you!

Colorado Springs, CO, 80910
7192170992
Location of (Flourish Event Company)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding