Floristeria El Tronco

Plaza El Tronco, Sector Friusa Ave. Espana Bavaro Republica Dominicana, Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,295

About Floristeria El Tronco

We are a full service flower with the mission to deliver an excellent and memorable job. We pay special attention to minor details, achieving the best quality to please the most demanding of our clients. We offer everything you need to make your event special apart from flowers such as rental of equipment (tables, chairs, tablecloths, dance floors, etc), entertainment, transportation, DJ service, photographers, and many other services. Contact us to know more!

Follow Floristeria El Tronco on

Floristeria El Tronco 5
Floristeria El Tronco 6
Floristeria El Tronco 7

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

After contacting multiple florists, even one recommended by our reception site, without getting timely replies, I tracked down Floristeria El Tronco on my own. Rosa responded to my email inquiry within 24 hours and was incredibly helpful and accommodating. She was wonderful to work with, went above and beyond what I expected, and stayed within our budget. I could not have been more pleased with the results. The flowers were stunning, the ceremony decor was perfect, as was our reception table. I am so grateful to Rosa and her team. She even upgraded our archway to a full gazebo that day, at no extra charge, due to strong winds. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Floristeria El Tronco 13
    Floristeria El Tronco 14
    Floristeria El Tronco 15

Jamie · Married on 10/30/2015

I would highly recommend this florist. These two ladies were more than professional. Every email I wrote to them was promptly replied to within the same day. Their prices are very reasonable compared to some others that I came across. We arrived in Dominican Republic on a Tuesday, and the next day they picked us up and brought us to their shop. I was a little worried about getting in the car with complete strangers but as soon as we met them all my worries went away. When we arrived at their shop, they had all the samples of flowers already set up on a table. My color scheme for my wedding was coral and aqua so they had to spray paint my aqua flowers. The aqua color they picked out did not match my color, they quickly changed it to exactly what I had envisioned. They took down notes on everything we wanted. I sent them an email the night before the wedding and forgot to inform them that, I needed a tropical flower for my hair. I was not sure if it was to late but that tropical flower showed up in our basket. On the day of drop off, I was getting ready and my husband met them in our hotel lobby to pick up the flowers. I did not see them until an hour before my ceremony. I was 150% pleased with the outcome. I could not have made a better decision on my pick. xoxoxo

Sent on 11/25/2015

Angela · Married on 10/13/2017

0.4
      0.5

Si usted anda buscando un trabajo por lo menos representable por favor no vayan donde esta estafadora! Es una falsa, mediocre ladrona, nunca podré superar la porqueria de trabajo q me hizo y yo mas estupida le pagué antes de ella haber hecho tan bajo trabajo.. Osea lo que ella hace es robarle el dinero a la gente! Bruja del infierno

Sent on 11/14/2017

• GGGPHOTO
    GGGPHOTO Wedding Photographers

When it comes to beautiful flower arrangements, and exotic combinations, this company really brings out the best. Every wedding we participated together we just had to spend extra time picturing the flower decoration. Thumbs up for El Tronco!

• Plaza El Tronco, Sector Friusa, Ave. Espana Bavaro Republica Dominicana Punta Cana See on map
    1809-5520933 (Phone number)