SISAY FLORAL DESIGN

Plaza Residencial Las Buganvillas, Avenida Alemania, Bavaro, Bavaro 24000 Punta Cana, Rep Dom., Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number

About SISAY FLORAL DESIGN

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage!

Sisay Florist is a comprehensive provider of Flowers, Gifts and Decoration for the Punta Cana & Bavaro area. We belong to FTD / Interflora which gives us access to a network of over 45,000 florists around the world, which allows us to send or receive flower bouquets and arrangements from and to any corner of the world. We also provides personalized wedding planning services that include all floral decorations. Our planning services can be used for baby showers and other events too. Delivery is offered throughout the area, including Uvero Alto, Bávaro, Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana and Cap Cana, Dominican Republic.

Creating the perfect floral setting to your wedding and events is our passion and our fantastic team will help guide and advise you. We have an extensive portfolio of our work, and will discuss colors, style and setting in depth to make sure our floral designs complement your events in every detail. We can be reached via telephone on 1 (809) 552-1231, email – info@sisayonline.com

Follow SISAY FLORAL DESIGN on

punta cana
500x434
ahuppa2 copy
SISAY FLORAL DESIGN
Beautiful chuppah decor at the Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana.
Beautiful chuppah decor at the Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana.
p1040659
found378379725733380
img8569

3 Reviews for SISAY FLORAL DESIGN

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

I was married on April 28,2017 and used Sisay Floral for my flowers. There were amazing and made my flowers exactly how I asked. They arrived an hour before and decorated the areas of the ceremony and reception as asked. I got married at the Dreams Resort and Spa in Punta Cana. You can see their work for my wedding on the group page Dreams Punta Cana Brides in the Album section. If I ever have an event again in Punta Cana or a friend or family I will always recomend them.

Sent on 09/06/2017

krystal · Married on 02/19/2015

First of all I researched Sisay flowers via Google, I read some reviews and saw their pictures over their personal website. I loved what I saw so i acquired information. They were very responsive and extremely professional. Due to their quick responded I asked for a quote for specific flower arrangements in a church, as well as boutteniers and bouquets for my bridesmaids. Pedro, was amazing, he was able to replicate the exact same picture that I sent him and more. He was attentive to each detail and the price was extremely reasonable. I am so happy with the the final product!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Camille · Married on 04/18/2015

It was a wonderful experience to work with Pedro and team at Sisay Flowers for my wedding at Sivory Punta Cana in April 2015. Pedro and team were very professional, listened to what I envisioned and met my expectations beautifully. They have a keen sense of design and beauty as well as a superb level of sophistication and class. I was very pleased. I highly recommend their business!

Sent on 10/26/2015

SISAY FLORAL DESIGN FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 29.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 54.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Plaza Residencial Las Buganvillas, Avenida Alemania, Bavaro, Bavaro 24000, Punta Cana, Rep Dom. Punta Cana See on map
    1809-5521231 (Phone number)