Vlady Flowers

Punta Cana, DO View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Vlady Flowers is a family-owned and operated florist company located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. This team of talented floral designers has been working with soon-to-be-married couples all over the world since 2016. They offer their cherished clients customized designs that match their wedding decor themes, preferences, and personal tastes.

The team at Vlady Flowers specializes in a wide range of styles, including classic, country, and vintage, as well as eclectic aesthetics such as tropical and boho. They offer bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower crowns, as well as table arrangements, aisle decor, and much more. Delivery and set-up services will be provided, ensuring that every last petal is carefully laid out on your wedding day.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$35

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$7

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Cj Getting married on 06/01/2023

The only person I would ever recommend in Punta Cana

Where can we start!!!!! Vlady was amazing!! If there is anything that you would like to get done in Punta Cana...and surprise proposals or weddings, she is the only go to person I would recommend!!! From the moment we connected, she planned the entire thing with minute attention to details! Imagine having a vision and someone getting that to fruition, that in a line sums up Vlady. I was nervous getting someone I did not know to plan the most important part of my life journey and Vlady does not disappoint one bit. She came with the plan, the arrangements and every thing including the minute by minute details. She is very flexible and offers a zillion affordable options. So you could get into customization of the flowers, arrangements, travel arrangements, colors and I could keep going!! I even had my in-laws there and the coordinated so that everything would be a surprise for my bride to be. She is very budget friendly and offers some of the best arrangements. She is always accessible by phone and get backs to you immediately on requirements, changes in settings, or places and other additional requirements. My fiancee still is moved to tears every time she sees the pictures. Have to say a word about the flowers....they were beautiful and she even went above and beyond by getting us polaroid shots and drone footage to make the event so memorable for our family!. If there is one person in Punta Cana I would recommend for your proposals, weddings or any kind of a setting. Vlady is THE GOTO person. You would end up going to one of the most professional arrangement the country has to offer and would leave having made a new friend who executes your life event to perfection!
  • Flor
    Flor E. Married on 11/19/2022

Best decision!!

While planning my destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR I wasn't content with the options provided by the hotel's floral vendor, specifically for my centerpieces. The selection was limited and unappealing not to mention they were overpriced. I came across Vlady while searching for a local florist and immediately fell in love with her work. It stood out the most to me compared to others. She has put together a lot of amazing arrangements, her work speaks for itself! I showed her exactly what I was envisioning for my centerpieces and we discussed pricing which was so much more reasonable than the hotel's. Because the hotel had their own approved vendor, Vlady and her team couldn't enter setup the centerpieces unless we paid a vendor fee but I was able to work something out to have our coordinator meet them at the entrance and she was able to set it up for us at no extra cost thankfully. Regardless, every penny even if we had to pay an extra setup fee would have been worth it especially after seeing how well she executed my vision. She did an amazing job, better than what I expected honestly. She was also understanding and helpful through the whole process despite my indecisiveness when deciding the colors and type of flowers to use. I recommend her 100%! She does a stellar job and won't disappoint!
  • illustration stars

Team

Vlady
Vlady
Founder

Hi there! I'm 32 years old and have been living in the Dominican Republic since 2012. I admire flowers and love to give beauty to everyone around.

WedDesign
5.0 out of 5 rating , 26 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Punta cana Punta Cana, DO, 23000
+18292039572
Location of (Vlady Flowers)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding