Flori

Woodinville, WA View map Visit website

$3,987 Typical Price

Based in Woodinville, Washington, Flori is a floral business that provides weddings with beautiful, eye-catching arrangements. Flori offers many special opportunities for clients, including season-driven and sustainable options for celebratory occasions. Workshops are also available for those with a keen interest in flowers and their applications.

Owner Lori Poliski is a seasoned florist with an enthusiasm for garden-fresh bouquets. Flori is located on the grounds of a charming farm, allowing many of the presented flowers to be handpicked from the grounds. Everything from accessories to decor can be constructed, and even pets can be accommodated with special arrangements. Supporting clients from their very first interaction with Flori, Lori is pleased to guide soon-to-be-wed couples. After selection, the result will be gorgeously blossoming, vibrant, and ambiance-boosting wedding florals.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,987

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Jenni F. Married on 06/08/2020

Always delivering exceptional designs!

Flori is hands down the most reliable, talented and accomodating florist to deal with. I have used Flori for several occasions including my daughters wedding. Each time we are amazed by the beautiful creations.
    I would highly recommend Flori for all your flower needs!

Flori's reply:

Jenni thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to do the flowers for your lovely daughter who needed no floral embellishment. Thank you for choosing Flori and I appreciate your time and thoughts!
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 05/08/2020

Took my idea and made it real!

Lori asked all the right questions to help give me the bouquet I pictured in my head. I loved her flowers. She turned my ideas into reality in a beautiful, robust bouquet that everyone raved about!
  • Jamie
    Jamie P. Married on 08/17/2019

Turning Dreams Into Reality!

Flori designed the floral arrangements/bouquets for my August wedding last year and exceeded my expectations. Having been a florist years ago, I originally considered doing this myself and I'm BEYOND thrilled that I used Lori @ Flori Flowers instead. Upon meeting Lori for the first time, she brought me an arrangement that she put together with some of the colors/florals that I liked (based solely on our initial conversation). I knew without a doubt that she would do an amazing job for my wedding. Lori was so easy to work with, beyond professional, and likely the most creative floral designer I've met! I love her work and would recommend her to everyone holding an extra-special event!

Flori's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie! I am happy you were pleased with your flowers. You chose a gorgeous palette and knew what you wanted with tropicals so you made it easy. You were a lovely bride and all the best. Thank you again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dan & Emily
    12 photos · 08/10/2019

Pricing

Woodinville Woodinville, WA, 98072
425-877-3899
Location of (Flori)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding