Florals By Adena

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

San Francisco, California is home to Florals By Adena is a boutique florist that specializes in the curation of custom arrangements designed for wedding celebrations. Owner, Adena Einfrank is a vibrant spirit who is inspired by the natural beauty of the Golden State. This expert is led by her creative intuition and strives to always capture the essence of her clients’ vision.

Florals By Adena believes that every wedding deserves to look and feel unique. This professional aims to leave you feeling confident in her services right from the initial consultation. After discussing everything from the color palette, theme, and overall event design vision, Adena works out a strategy to tie it all together. Florals By Adena offers delivery as well as setup and cleanup services, allowing you to place your focus on other important details of your wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Anna-Grace M. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Amazing florist

Adena put together a stunningly beautiful arrangement for our wedding. I chose her because she goes to the effort of hand choosing the right flowers for the arrangements and finds stems that are really beautiful and unique. You can trust that you won't end up with something generic. Her work is exceptional and she did a great job of really listening to what I wanted and creating an arrangement that fitted perfectly.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie E. Married on 10/23/2021

A dream come true!

Adena and her work is amazing, my
    Florals were everything I dreamed of and she was so professional and helpful, making the whole experience delightful! I can’t thank her enough!
  • Bita
    Bita K. Married on 10/16/2021

Incredibly talented and accommodating!

Working with Adena was fabulous. I was looking for a florist to bring my vision for my wedding to life and I found Adena on Instagram and loved the arrangements she made. After meeting with her for a consultation I knew she was the florist to bring my flower dreams to life. Adena was so patient and responsive throughout the entire process and worked closely with my mom and I to decide what arrangements made sense for our Persian wedding. She worked so hard to get us the flowers we wanted in our color palette (despite there being a shortage of flowers on the market!) and she created the most stunning arrangements and centerpieces for our wedding. I was such a joy working with Adena and I know I'll be hiring her again the future for any events. She's a pro, so sweet, and really listens to her clients and does what she can for them!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Adena Einfrank
Adena Einfrank
Owner

Hi - I am Adena, the owner of Florals by Adena. I am a New Jersey native turned California local. I moved to San Francisco 5 years ago and completely fell in love. I started my business right during the 2020 global pandemic and haven't looked back since. I want to bring my love of flowers into my designs for your wedding day!

6 Longview Court San Francisco, CA, 94131
650-204-0176

Tuesday through Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location of (Florals By Adena)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding