Street 18 #1401 Caparra Terrace, San Juan, PR 00921 Map · Phone number

About Floral Event Studio

Floral Event Studio, Fuses Creativity and innovation to build living work of art for the most discerning clients. Our events are masterfully planned and executed with only the finest attention to detail. From the largest corporate events and weddings to the most intimate gatherings of friends and family, our talent ensures that the dreams and visions of our clients are exceeded each and every time. Floral design is the art of transforming emotions into an arrangement. It is a combination of craftsmanship, knowledge of materials and styling that results in a work of art, appealing to the imagination. Feelings of admiration, amazement and happiness.

Floral Event Studio has a unique talent to decorate major events, parties and weddings. The special way of transforming feelings and forming messages by creating the perfect atmosphere is one of the many talents will enchant you.

Miguel A. Figueroa, AIFD, CFD, PRFA

varios aifd 2010 10
varios aifd 2010 10
Kristen Figueroa Wedding Mariott Resort
Kristen Figueroa Wedding Mariott Resort
kristen and erick wedding arrangemen
Floral Event Studio
kristen and erick wedding bouque
Floral Event Studio
kristen and erick wedding part
dsc0600
flora
floral events log

5 Reviews for Floral Event Studio

California · Married on 07/06/2014

Miguel did an amazing job for our outside wedding here in California! From day one he was responsive with ideas and patiently listened to my changing tastes during the course of the wedding planning. He used some of my favorite flowers as inspiration for our floral arrangements and made a beautiful work of art out of each. Everyone at the wedding was talking about the flowers!! He is also a great resource, as he has extensive experience with weddings and event planning. There was not one thing I asked him that he didn't already know the answer to— he was a life saver. Thanks Miguel!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2014

Miguel Figueroa (& his wife) were truly the best and I totally recommend them to take care of your floral and wedding decoration needs! The wedding ceremony and reception came together better than we could have ever dreamed! I hired Miguel based on his past reviews as a florist but he very quickly became much more!! He was our only eyes in PR to help us pull together our lifelong vision and dream, sight unscene, at La Rogativa Plaza for the outdoor ceremony and at El Convento in Old San Juan, PR for our reception. He had a contingency for bad weather but we never needed it! He received a lot of emails with ideas, thoughts, etc from me in the few months I had to plan and took extra time to meet with the wedding coordinator at El Convento prior to our arrival. He sent pictures of the reception space when I needed more than what the venue's website offered, He also met with us a few days before the wedding to finalize plans. He has many great service contacts (hair/makup, etc) that I did not use but should have! He is professional, responsive, trustworthy, flexible, calm, fun, friendly, & of great value! We allowed our kids (3 bridesmaids and 2 groomsmen) to pick their own color dresses/suits and the flowers and color combinations he chose were absolutely perfect! I could not have made a better choice! Thank you again for making our wedding day one we will never forget!! I'll call you in 5 years when we renew our vows!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Floral Event Studio's reply:

I was a pleasure work with you on your special day. It's my job make your dream wedding come thru. Than You for trusting us
    Miguel Angel Figueroa, AIFD
  • O

Olga · Married on 04/16/2011

Miguel was extraordinary with my wedding decorations and flower arrangements. He used innovative flower techniques with my bouquet, which enchanted me at first sight. Miguel is an amazing florist. I truly recommend his art. Miguel, thank you for creating and enchanted ceremony at the beach and unforgettable wedding reception.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Floral Event Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Street 18 #1401, Caparra Terrace San Juan, 00921 See on map