Jacksonville, FL 32277 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,950
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Bragg Photography

16 Reviews for Flora + Fauna

• Laura

Laura D. · Married on 01/17/2021

Amazing!

Where do I even begin?! Booking Jenn & Derrek was one of the best decisions we made during the planning of our wedding. Never once did we question our decision. They are the most genuine people we have ever met. They are just the sweetest and so easy to get along with. We just clicked with them and knew we met forever friends!
    Their photography - just WOW. Breathtaking and timeless! They are truly talented and amazing at what they do and it shows in their work. We loved the fact that it was never awkward being in front of the camera. They made sure we were always comfortable, nothing ever felt forced. They were so great with our pups too since they were a part of our engagement photoshoot and our wedding day. I think our pups love them as much as we do! We HIGHLY recommend Jenn & Derrek!!

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Jordan

Jordan G. · Married on 05/17/2020

What Tropical Storm? Jenn & Derek Are Amazing!

Being a COVID bride, the stress of wedding planning has compounded over several months. Jenn and Derek were beyond flexible with rescheduling the wedding and every accommodating. During the wedding day, we experienced a few isolated showers during photos. Looking at these photos you would have no idea a single drop of rain had fallen. They look amazing!! As the rain is falling, we are trying to take cover and both of them were very relaxed and kept everyone at ease and on time. Every picture we wanted to take, they made happen! The pictured turned out to be everything and more. They are absolutely flawless! Thank you Jenn & Derek!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Mrs. V

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2019

Jenn and Derrick were WONDERFUL photographers to work with. Jenn is extremely responsive and was always quick to answer any of my silly questions and always with the BEST attitude. They arrived to our "getting ready" location on time and were an extremely calming presence to what is usually a nerve racking day. They coordinated my photo schedule ahead of time that I was able to share with my hair/makeup artists and wedding planner to keep our day on track. They highly recommended doing a "first look" which I am so glad we did! All of our family and bridal portraits were done and out of the way before the ceremony so we could enjoy ourselves at our cocktail hour. It was super hot outside when we were shooting and they spaced out the photos to give us breaks in between. During the whole ceremony and reception I didn't even notice they were there- which is what I wanted. There were no staged cheesy photos. Everything they captured was natural and not strategically posed. I didn't want photographers that were a distraction during the ceremony with big clunky equipment killing the vibe and they did a great job of blending in with the crowd. The mother of the groom even thought they were our friends when they first arrived. Jenn made us feel very comfortable during the first look photos and guided us on what to do as we are terrible at taking photos. Be mindful that they are natural light photographers and will want to take your photos outdoors or in a space that is well lit. Plan your venues accordingly! If you want a generic wedding photographer that will shoot 1000 pictures of everything you do- this is not Flora + Fauna. They wait for an inspiring moment to happen and they shoot it. They are true artists and have a creative eye for photography.

Within 7 weeks I have received my sneak peek with a gallery of 24 edited photos. I am so pleased with what I saw that I have great expectations for the rest of the gallery!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Award

Flora + Fauna FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950.00
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

• Liz Stewart Floral Design Wedding Florists

This hubby + wife team does incredible work!

• Sweet 'N' Flour
    Sweet 'N' Flour Wedding Cakes

Jenn & Derrek Sullivan of Flora + Fauna are two of the nicest, loveliest and most talented people you could ever dream of working with. Their ability to capture those sweet details and small moments from your day is unwavering. I had the great pleasure of working with this amazing husband & wife team on a recent styled wedding shoot and was in awe of their true passion for both their craft and each other. They have the most awesome dynamic and that shines through in every moment they capture!! I can't wait to work with them again - it was a true pleasure! xo

• Christina Lilly Photography Wedding Photographers

My amazing wedding photographers. I can't say enough great things about them. I have kept in touch with them and now consider them my friends. Not many can say that about the so called "professionals" out there. I am so grateful to have met Flora and Fauna. They come highly recommended.

• Jacksonville See on map
    Location of (Flora + Fauna)