Jacksonville, FL 32277 Map · Phone number

Flora + Fauna 5
Flora + Fauna 6
  • Mrs. V

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2019

Jenn and Derrick were WONDERFUL photographers to work with. Jenn is extremely responsive and was always quick to answer any of my silly questions and always with the BEST attitude. They arrived to our "getting ready" location on time and were an extremely calming presence to what is usually a nerve racking day. They coordinated my photo schedule ahead of time that I was able to share with my hair/makeup artists and wedding planner to keep our day on track. They highly recommended doing a "first look" which I am so glad we did! All of our family and bridal portraits were done and out of the way before the ceremony so we could enjoy ourselves at our cocktail hour. It was super hot outside when we were shooting and they spaced out the photos to give us breaks in between. During the whole ceremony and reception I didn't even notice they were there- which is what I wanted. There were no staged cheesy photos. Everything they captured was natural and not strategically posed. I didn't want photographers that were a distraction during the ceremony with big clunky equipment killing the vibe and they did a great job of blending in with the crowd. The mother of the groom even thought they were our friends when they first arrived. Jenn made us feel very comfortable during the first look photos and guided us on what to do as we are terrible at taking photos. Be mindful that they are natural light photographers and will want to take your photos outdoors or in a space that is well lit. Plan your venues accordingly! If you want a generic wedding photographer that will shoot 1000 pictures of everything you do- this is not Flora + Fauna. They wait for an inspiring moment to happen and they shoot it. They are true artists and have a creative eye for photography.

Within 7 weeks I have received my sneak peek with a gallery of 24 edited photos. I am so pleased with what I saw that I have great expectations for the rest of the gallery!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Flora + Fauna 7
    Flora + Fauna 8
    Flora + Fauna 9
    Flora + Fauna 10
    Flora + Fauna 11
    Flora + Fauna 12

Lincoln · Married on 03/23/2014

Truly made my wife's wedding photography dreams come true. Her photos have a real artists touch. Her photos will blow you away, we are already planning on giving her more business.

Sent on 04/11/2014

rachel · Married on 07/07/2013

Flora and Fauna are an incredible husband and wife duo who are extremely talented in what they do! Together as a team they have so much to offer from good flow, great vibe, exceptional gifting, above and beyond work, style and creativity. They rocked our wedding! They have a natural eye to spot out the most beautiful shots and create a masterpiece that is breath-taking, unique and overall perfect. They made us feel very comfortable in the photo shoot enviroment while establishing professionalism and fun too. It was a lovely experience working with these two. I would reccomend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Award

Flora + Fauna FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Liz Stewart Floral Design
    Liz Stewart Floral Design Wedding Florists

This hubby + wife team does incredible work!

• Sweet 'N' Flour
    Sweet 'N' Flour Wedding Cakes

Jenn & Derrek Sullivan of Flora + Fauna are two of the nicest, loveliest and most talented people you could ever dream of working with. Their ability to capture those sweet details and small moments from your day is unwavering. I had the great pleasure of working with this amazing husband & wife team on a recent styled wedding shoot and was in awe of their true passion for both their craft and each other. They have the most awesome dynamic and that shines through in every moment they capture!! I can't wait to work with them again - it was a true pleasure! xo

• Christina Lilly Photography
    Christina Lilly Photography Wedding Photographers

My amazing wedding photographers. I can't say enough great things about them. I have kept in touch with them and now consider them my friends. Not many can say that about the so called "professionals" out there. I am so grateful to have met Flora and Fauna. They come highly recommended.