7905 Monet Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 Map · Phone number

About Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Private Dining in Rancho Cucamonga

Our proximity to Ontario International Airport, hotels and the new Citizens Bank Arena makes us an outstanding choice for business dining and private entertaining in the Inland Empire. We offer innovative menus featuring a multi-course dinner at a preset price, paired with a wide selection of wines. For meetings, both of our private rooms are equipped with T1 Internet lines and TANDBERG video conferencing systems. Please contact us for more information.

Rooms Available: Napa (seats 30), Sonoma (seats 36), Napa & Sonoma combined (seats 65).

We offer three private dining room choices for your event. Our Napa room accommodates a maximum of 30 guests. It is an ideal location for intimate dinner parties and business dinners. Our Sonoma Room accommodates a maximum of 35 guests. The two rooms combine to form our Lodi Room, which accommodates 65 guests. Our room capacities are for seated dining. If you need additional space for a cocktails reception, entertainment or audio visual equipment, please discuss your vision for the evening with myself, and I will be happy to help you determine which room choice will be best for you. You can view a virtual tour of our rooms by visiting the following link: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com.

In addition to dinner events, we are available for luncheons, meetings and wine tastings. Entire restaurant buy-out is also available.

Luncheons give a whole new meaning to Private Dining, as the restaurant is not open during lunch to the public. We open the doors for Private Dining Clients only. You have the opportunity to have the restaurant to yourself. There are many options that come along with having a lunch event with us.

Sonoma2
FLEMINGSLOGO
Lodi5

1 Reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Tara · Married on 05/29/2011

I hosted my husband's graduation reception here. After four years of graduate it was time to celebrate! Fleming's met my needs and then some by allowing me to tailor the menu just enough to accommodate my guests' different palletes. They were patient and courteous with the multiple children we had in the room. And to top it off, the food was delicious. The room was beautiful and I was able to bring in my own centerpieces and banner to be hung up. It was a memorable day. Thank you.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 257
  • Describe your venue: Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception

• 7905 Monet Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, 91739 See on map