Flawless Illusions Makeup Artistry

Saint Louis, MO View map

Flawless Illusions Makeup Artistry is based in Saint Louis, Missouri, and offers wedding-day beautification. Makeup artist Genee delights in helping to-be-weds look and feel fabulous. She strives to create flawless, glamorous looks that are tailored to each client’s tastes. Her signature looks include Natural Glam, Dramatic Glam, and Traditional Natural Makeup.

Flawless Illusions Makeup Artistry provides on-site makeovers for wedding parties. This professional will travel to your chosen venue and complete complimentary false-lash applications and tattoo coverage if required. Genee offers a number of special packages to prospective newlyweds. You can avail of a 90-minute trial to tease out your dream style and look. On the day, this dedicated artist ensures that members of wedding parties exude a cohesive aesthetic for the photographs.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jaimee P. Married on 06/26/2021

Bridal and Bridal Party Makeup

Genee was so professional and efficient on our wedding day. I loved having her as a part of our vendor team. She made sure myself and my bridesmaids were satisfied with our makeup and tailored to each persons natural qualities and preferences. I 100% recommend her for any event! She also did my make up for another event and EVERYONE complimented me on it. My makeup looked fresh from when she applied mid morning to late night. I’m so happy I found Flawless Illusions!
  • Lucy
    Lucy M. Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful Bridal Makeup

Genee did an amazing job on both my trial makeup and wedding day. She is a good communicator and answered any questions I had. Her style is glamorous, yet enhances one’s natural features. I felt beautiful, confident, and most importantly I felt like myself.
    Heather C. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome and pofessional vendor!

I chose Flawless Illusions as the makeup vendor for my wedding and I was beyond satisfied with how beautiful my bridesmaids and I were for my special day. Genee was amazing to work with, very professional, flexible and just an overall nice person! I would highly recommend and pen to use flawless Illusions again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

.Saint Louis, Missouri Saint Louis, MO, 63103
Location of (Flawless Illusions Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding