Belleville, NJ 07109 Map · Phone number

About Flawless Hair & Makeup

NY & NJ expert hair and makup artistry specializing in BRIDAL beauty is available for your special day!

Here's your chance to be the BRIDE you have always DREAMED of!

Flawless Hair & Makeup provides on location Beauty Services, for parties of all sizes.

Specializing in Airbush and High Definition Makeup!

Call or email for availability.

Email: flawless-makeup@hotmail.com

Servicing NJ & NY area

Please visit our website for updates :

www.flawless-makeup.com

anna
322c

4 Reviews for Flawless Hair & Makeup

katie · Married on 12/27/2015

Mayra and her team did a fantastic job for me and my 7 bridesmaids! She was responsive, punctual and very knowledgeable. I found her services online, and her pricing was extremely reasonable. After I scheduled a trial with her, I knew she'd do a terrific job for my wedding day. I don't really wear makeup so I was hesitant to put a lot of makeup on. Mayra completely understood my style and adjusted my makeup perfectly without much direction! My hair and makeup lasted all day/night and I felt beautiful! People are still complimenting my hair and makeup a month later! Nydia and Jen also did a wonderful job for the bridal party! Everyone was happy!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Jon-Chrischelle · Married on 09/07/2014

Mayra was amazing and very professional. Not only did she work with my hair and makeup, she also did the whole bridal party (MOH, Bridesmaid, Jr. Bridesmaid and MOB) in a very timely manner. She is great in what she does. My hair and makeup stayed all through the day and night. We looked incredible. Until now, my husband still compliments me on how great I look at the wedding. Thanks so much, Mayra. I wish you great success in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Julia · Married on 07/22/2012

Mayra was my makeup artist and hairstylist on my wedding day and she also styled the hair for my mom and bridesmaids. Bridesmaids makeup was done by Angela. We were all extremely happy with the results!
    My updo looked amazing! My makeup was truly flawless and it stayed on for the whole day and night. My mom and bridesmaids looked great! Overall we all had wonderful experience, everything was done extremely professionally and on time.
    Flawless makeup team definitely brought up the best features of our faces and made our hair and face look like a high fashion magazine cover! We all looked and felt beautiful. I think the name “Flawless” speaks for itself. Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Flawless Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Enuel Viera
    Enuel Viera Wedding Photographers

Mayra was a pleasure to work with, she does amazing work with her hands and it's a pleasure to be able to see creative people work like that. Her hairstyling skills are amazing! and so is her make-up. You should feel assured when you book with her.

• Belleville, 07109 See on map