Flawless Faces By Alicia

Windermere, FL View map

We specialize in creating a fresh, natural, and flawless look on your wedding day or any other special occasion where your natural beauty needs to be highlighted. Our Certified Professional On-Location Hair and Makeup Team based out of Orlando, FL will help you create your desired look wherever and whenever you need us.

We're passionate about helping our clients improve their awareness of the benefits of professional organic airbrush foundation along with hair products that compliment individual needs and styles Thereby creating confidence and comfort in one's own skin. We look forward to hearing from you about your wedding day.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 User photo

Diana Married on 03/24/2018
    Alicia and Bekah were truly AMAZING from beginning to end. All of my bridesmaids (5) were happy with the make-up and hairdo results. My mom and grandma felt beautiful and were so pleased with the end results. I'm not one that wears a lot of makeup regularly but I'm very picky with my hair - both Alicia and Bekah catered to all of my needs and concerns and made sure I felt the most beautiful bride. I received compliments all night about my hair and makeup. Make-Up lasted us until 4am! (yes, we partied ALL NIGHT LONG). There were many tears during ceremony and my makeup looked perfect the entire time. Alicia & Bekah THANK YOU for making all of us feel beautiful on my favorite day. For all the brides out there - BOOK flawlessfacesbyalicia NOW. You will not regret it! Worth every penny. Their service is superb - they arrived early and worked through all 8 of us with ease. From consultation to wedding day, you will have peace of mind that you will obtain the look you want for your big day. Book them now!! :)
    Starr Married on 02/23/2018
    I had the pleasure of having Alicia take care of my look for both the wedding and for my engagement photos. Both looks came out fantastic and the husband was very delighted! Alicia is BEYOND sweet, and will accommodate any requests you have. She arrived ahead of time to prepare for the wedding look and had no problem meeting me where the bridal party and I were getting ready. Everyone was thrilled with their looks and the makeup stayed perfect all day! The husband and I highly recommend!
    Lori Married on 01/13/2018
    Not only were the girls on time, the were so much fun to be around. They did Bride only hair/makeup on me and I looked like a princess. everyone told me how stunning I looked. The makeup was lightweight. I didn't feel like I was wearing it at all. my hair stayed in place without a ton of hairspray. I didn't feel weighted down. I am definitely going to hire them again, whether its for maternity photos or just because I want to feel like a freaking princess again. hands down the best choice I made when it came to picking my artists.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Windermere, 34786
Location of (Flawless Faces By Alicia)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding