Macon, GA 31220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About FitsU Weddings

FitsU Wedding Cinema

Molding Beautiful Moments into Cherished Memories

FitsU Wedding Cinema is the premiere Wedding Cinema and Photography provider in Georgia. We're proud to service the city of Atlanta, Macon, and surrounding areas. We’re a team of dedicated, passionate, and talented cinematographers. We strive to capture every moment, from family and friends to bride and groom, to create an everlasting memory of your wedding day. In all of our services we provide each couple with a unique experience while celebrating your style preferences and most importantly- Love.

We look forward to meeting you, see you soon!

Call Now 470.207.4353

WHY CHOSE FITSU

We aim to capture every detail of your special day and create the heartfelt story of your love. Our goal is to ensure that, just like your love, the memories of your wedding will remain everlasting.

We’re committed to providing high-end quality wedding cinema films and photography for you and your lover in the Atlanta, Macon, and Middle Georgia area. By utilizing the speed, ease, and efficiency of online and mobile devices, our innovative e-commerce integration allows you to view our luxury films and images, available calendar dates, and purchase service package(s) with the click of a button from your mobile phone or desktop.

We take the time to educate our brides on the importance of natural lighting, quality audio and crystal clear picture so you’re an active participant in your precious film. Attired in tuxedos, our professional cinematographer(s) and photographer(s) unobtrusively capture the magic of your wedding day with the latest in professional film and photography gear and with our multiple editing styles; you may choose the vision of your special day.

Chose the company your parents will be proud of, your friends will admire you for, and your haters will envy you for!

Chose FitsU Wedding Cinema!

Visit Our Site Now and Reserve your wedding day!

Follow FitsU Weddings on

jones4

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for FitsU Weddings

Briana · Married on 06/27/2015

FitsU Weddings did an amazing job making my wedding day special. I was able to speak with the main videographer in less than a day to schedule my date and create my custom package. For the services received, the prices are well worth it. I will definitely be referring them to all my friends and family for future events.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Summer · Married on 09/27/2014

Wally and his team were very professional to work with. Their customer service was beyond amazing. He initiated contact with me atleast once a month from the time of booking until my wedding which kept my stress level down. He went above and beyond to make my day delightful. He collaborated beautiful with my other vendors. The quality of the video is perfect with no flaws. I would recommend his service and staff to anyone.

Sent on 02/03/2015

FitsU Weddings's reply:

Thank you Summer! We truly enjoyed being apart of your special day!

FitsU Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD