Newburgh, IN 47630 Map · Phone number

About Fitness & Health Coach, Megan Higgins

We all want to look our absolute best as we stand at the alter with our significant other - this often means crash dieting and crazy hours working out at the gym. What if I told you that I could help you lose the weight (safely, healthy, and with no crash diets)? I know how important it is as a bride (or groom) to look and feel your absolute best on one of the biggest days of your life - as I was in your shoes just a few years ago. As an Independent Beachbody Coach I can help YOU meet and exceed your fitness and weight loss goals - whether its to lose 25lbs or to define your arms - I CAN help! I want to help you become the most beautiful bride (or handsome groom) that you can possibly be! Please contact me today and let me know what your goals are and how I can help you reach them. I will guarantee daily or weekly support, motivation and accountability to help keep you on track to reach your goals!

If you have any questions - please contact me through weddingwire.com, Facebook, Twitter or my email directly which is MegHiggins17@gmail.com - This is such an exciting (and stressful) time of your life - let me help take some of the stress of you by coming up with a fitness and nutritional plan to get from "Awe, she's beautiful" to "Hot Dang! You are GORGEOUS!"!

Follow Fitness & Health Coach, Megan Higgins on

ss 02b
sweating for the wedding iphone background bummed
screen shot 2015 02 10 at 8 22 31 pm

Fitness & Health Coach, Megan Higgins FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations