Fit In Clouds

Miami, Miami, FL 33101 Map · Phone number

About Fit In Clouds

Fit In Clouds is a foldable flats shoes company in Miami, Florida. They offer designer flats that are foldable to fit into a small bag. The portable and foldable flats make an excellent wedding shoe and bridal party gift.

Fit In Clouds flats come in a variety of styles and colors to fit your wedding colors. They are durable stitched split sole shoes made with high-quality material and cushioned insoles. They are just like any other flat, but foldable for convenient storage and quick shoe change. Each flat comes in a beautiful storage bag that can be customized with names or messages. They offer catalog and custom flats, so you can design your own custom wedding flats. They can ship anywhere in the United States, Canada, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia/New Zealand.

Follow Fit In Clouds on

Silver sequin flats for bridesmaids
Silver sequin flats for bridesmaids

4 Reviews for Fit In Clouds

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

Amazing customer service!! Amy was great to work with, very helpful. Fast shipment. Cute flats, very comfortable. Great company to work with. Would love to work with them again!

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2016

I knew I wanted to have some sort of back up for the heels that my bridesmaids would be wearing all day for my wedding. I looked at several options - slippers, rollable flats and foldable flats. Ultimately I ended of going with the foldable flats from Fit In Clouds. They were a few dollars more than the rollable type, but a magnitude of times better. They had actual cushioned soles, came in a cute bag with my bridesmaids names on it, and were comfortable to wear all evening. The rollable ones had a very thin sole (I guess that is how they can roll up), and were like wearing socks. My girls loved these foldable flats, and I think by end of the night every single of them had these flats on! I still wear mine like regular flats 4 months after my wedding. Amy was super easy to work with and I would recommend these foldable flats as bridesmaids favors for any wedding.

Ami · Married on 07/23/2016

These foldable flats were a hit at my party! After the 5 layer cake and the champagne pop, these flats were the most talked about item at the reception. Fit in clouds was able to customize the bags with my wedding date and our initials. That came out beautifully! I had 8 pairs for my bridesmaids, and each bag was customized with their name. I also ordered 22 additional pairs for the party and they were gone before I knew it! My mom said at one point the table with the flats was more crowded than the open bar. The foldable flats were cute and comfortable, and it was a great sight to see so many guests at my wedding wearing these on the dance floor instead of dancing barefoot! 5 stars all around for these bridesmaids and wedding flats!

Fit In Clouds FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Clothing, Gift Boxes
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No