Fit In Clouds foldable bridal party flats

Fit In Clouds foldable bridal party flats

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fit In Clouds foldable bridal party flats

Designer wedding foldable flats that fit in a bag

Fit In Clouds offers designer foldable flats that are perfect for weddings. Offered in a variety of designs these portable flats make a great bridal gift. Small enough to fit in a clutch, these portable flats will ensure that your guests have an alternative to their heels and will keep your wedding party classy and dance floor packed!

The durable stitched split sole, premium material and cushioned insole means your guests can wear these just like regular flats for months to come after the wedding!

The flats and/or the bag can be customized with your name and messaging.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Miami, Washington DC, New York City, Boston + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Fit In Clouds foldable bridal party flats on

4 Reviews for Fit In Clouds foldable bridal party flats

Amazing customer service!! Amy was great to work with, very helpful. Fast shipment. Cute flats, very comfortable. Great company to work with. Would love to work with them again!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I knew I wanted to have some sort of back up for the heels that my bridesmaids would be wearing all day for my wedding. I looked at several options - slippers, rollable flats and foldable flats. Ultimately I ended of going with the foldable flats from Fit In Clouds. They were a few dollars more than the rollable type, but a magnitude of times better. They had actual cushioned soles, came in a cute bag with my bridesmaids names on it, and were comfortable to wear all evening. The rollable ones had a very thin sole (I guess that is how they can roll up), and were like wearing socks. My girls loved these foldable flats, and I think by end of the night every single of them had these flats on! I still wear mine like regular flats 4 months after my wedding. Amy was super easy to work with and I would recommend these foldable flats as bridesmaids favors for any wedding.

Profile Picture User7760754, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Searched high and low for foldable flats for my wedding party, and found either cheap throw flats/rollup flats for around $6, or durable foldable flats for around $20. These were truly the best value in foldable flats for around $10. They were stylish, and comfortable, with an split sole. I ordered 25 pairs of the black foldable flats for our guests to use at the reception. They were received very well, and infact, might have lead to additional orders for this vendors!

Profile Picture User7937451, 1+ year ago, 1 Review