Fiori Flowers

16 Reviews for Fiori Flowers

1 User photo

• User6452294 · Recently married

Thank You!

As a wedding planner, I have worked with Lara for the last 7 years. She is by far my favorite florist! She is reasonably priced/fair/competitive pricing, super creative, reliable, easy to work with, and super laid back! She has never let me down and I’m always blown away by the floral each time. So when it was time for my wedding, I knew exactly who to call. She totally nailed my vision in regards to ceremony and the reception. I was so happy with absolutely everything and she made the process really easy!!! I highly recommend Katie/Lara/ and whole team at Fiori Flowers for your day! You won’t regret it!!! Thank you Fiori flowers, we love you!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Breda

Breda · Married on 08/18/2018

I really liked the bridal bouquet I ordered from Fiori. We made our own floral centerpieces and decor using flowers from my family's garden, but I wanted a professionally made bouquet, and Fiori was happy to match the flowers and colors used to our centerpieces. Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Andi · Married on 07/21/2018

Fiori Flowers completed my wedding look and blew me away with their quality. After contacting two well-known companies in Boulder about providing the flowers for our big day, I went with Fiori because I felt Lara listened and wanted to make my vision a reality. I highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2018

• Weddings by Dana Romanoff Wedding Photographers

Beautiful arrangements helping make for a beautiful wedding and of course, beautiful photographs!

• Boulder, 80304 See on map
    7205652434 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fiori Flowers)