Bloomington, IN 47403 Map · Phone number

2abd5e37d602311b 1285183472873 LN0494
JJWed0052

8 Reviews for finnrose photography

Haley · Married on 10/01/2011

Amanda was fantastic to work with. She worked with us on everything from the cost to traveling a good distance for the reception to last minute changes in schedule. She didn't want us to stress about anything the day of the wedding, and she went with the flow of our big day. Before the wedding, she kept in touch and really worked to get the feel of our wedding and took the time to get to know our style. The photos are amazing and totally reflect us, our families, the venues, and our wedding. She also took great engagement photos for us before the wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2011
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/11/2010

Amanda loves weddings and it shows in her work. She is attentive and heartfelt throughout the day, always reminding you to slow down and enjoy it. She has a magical way of capturing your best look. When we did our engagement pictures it was humid, so we were both a sweaty, sticky mess. We looked fantastic in every photo!! I highly recommend Amanda to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Erica · Married on 07/24/2010

Amanda is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person to work with! My main priority financially for my wedding day was hiring a photographer who would give me great and artistic photos. Amanda FAR exceeded my expectations; she was extremely open to what I wanted and has always been very easy to contact and communicate with. I always felt like her main concern was making sure I got everything I wanted. She captured more than I could have dreamed of at my wedding and every picture was phenomenal. My pictures look extremely lifelike and it is obvious that she is very experienced with her camera. I am so amazed by my entire album quality. She was able to capture many candid and priceless expressions of my husband and I and many attending friends and family members. She is artistically talented and came up with many different shot ideas that produced amazing photos. I could go on and on about how much I loved working with her. Amanda will certainly be our lifetime photographer as we are extremely impressed with her talent and passion.

Sent on 09/30/2010

finnrose photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Bloomington, 47403 See on map