1962 Golf View Dr, Bartlett, IL 60103 Map · Phone number

About Final Word Connection

Final Word Connection was founded in 2013 by Dr. David McFadden as a culmination of 30 years of pastoral and patient care. It was founded to bring all of Dr. McFadden's, and other like minded pastors, skills to one place. They all have a strong desire to bring people closer together through some of the most important events of their lives and truly enjoy officiating them. Final Word Connection allows everyone on staff to serve greater Chicagoland, greater Phoenix, greater Terre Haute, and greater Charlotte in this way.

• We believe in God.
  • We are non-denominational.
  • We are authentic.
  • We accept people as they are.
  • We do not judge.
  • We are fun.
  • We want to make your ceremony unique, memorable, and personal.

We can't wait to officiate your ceremony.

Follow Final Word Connection on

wedding 1
davidmcfadden
wedding 2
wedding 1

15 Reviews for Final Word Connection

Jenine · Married on 02/05/2016

I am so happy that my mother in law found Dr. McFadden to do our wedding ceremony. All of our guests loved him and thought his voice sounded was perfect. He made our guests laugh and he was very prepared. He had a handkerchief ready when he saw me tearing up, even though he should have given it to my husband since he cried first =]

Before the ceremony, we had to meet with him so he can get to know us which I thought was a great idea. I told him I was really nervous and I’ve never been to a wedding before so I don’t even know how a wedding works. Like when I should speak or what I should say. He made it very clear that I shouldn’t worry because he will let me know when I should be speaking or what I should say. We picked the lines we wanted to say so we had plenty of time to memorize our lines if we wanted to, but just repeated it after him. I was scared during the meet and greet but I got very comfortable right away. We got to know each other and he gave us pointers on how to have a successful wedding. We are very happy and thankful that he was able to squeeze us in in such short notice. Our wedding night was PERFECT!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Final Word Connection's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your special day. Thank you for involving me!

Nancy · Married on 10/25/2015

Dr McFadden was absolutely wonderful, we had so many compliments on the ceremony. He made it very personal, and we were very involved in choosing our vows, and readings. He made our special day a day we will always remember!!

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • F

Flor · Married on 10/24/2015

Dr. McFadden was very friendly and helpful. On our first meeting, he covered all the bases on what he needed to know of us and what my husband and I saw in each other so he would have a better feel about us. He gave us several options to choose from on what we wanted to be included in our vows and ceremony and went step by step from beginning to end on how the ceremony was going to go. He asked us if we had questions, offered suggestions on how to make it easier and more convenient for us and our families. He took his time to get to know us and what we wanted. We felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr. McFadden and we felt that there was a genuine concern in him for everything to go correctly for us... He had no problem touching base with me when I had any questions after our initial meeting and welcomed us to contact him for any concerns that came up. He made our wedding beautiful and simple.
    Flor Maria Steen

Sent on 10/31/2015

Award

Final Word Connection FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IL