address, Soquel, CA 95073 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $5,000
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About FieldSketch Farm

FieldSketch Farm is a florist providing seed-to-bouquet flowers in Soquel, California. This family-run farm combines fine art styling with agricultural expertise to provide couples with garden-gathered bundles of beautiful blooms. The team focuses on using sustainable growing techniques, specializing in roses, and ensures its production line is eco-friendly from start to finish. They are an ideal choice for style-conscious couples who love the natural world. Their inventory includes bouquets, boutonnieres, terrarium centerpieces, and jewelry featuring live plants.

FieldSketch Farm offers couples a range of services to complement its seasonal crops of flowers. They present couples with a consultation service, and can help with the setup and takedown of events. For an everlasting memory of your special day, the team proposes its floral preservation service.

Follow FieldSketch Farm on

Modern corsage alternatives
 k5a3083 copy 51 1901903 157681277593937

2 Reviews for FieldSketch Farm

Pam Sunderman · Married on 08/12/2020

Swooped in and saved the day!

My step daughter was getting married and called me about four weeks before the wedding to ask if I would be willing to set up the flowers for her wedding and reception in California. I use to live in California and knew that finding a good florist might not be possible with short notice. Fortunately, I found Field Sketch! Laura was wonderful. She was able to accommodate the date, and did a beautiful job delivering exactly what my step daughter had envisioned. I also commissioned a sketch from Laura of the bridal bouquet to give as a wedding present... it was gorgeous! A fantastic experience all around.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

We loved our flowers by FieldSketch Farm!

My husband and I just got married on 5/18/19, and our flowers by FieldSketch Farm couldn’t have been more perfect. The flowers turned out to be one of the most magical parts of the day. We received so many compliments about the flowers both in my bouquet and the arrangements down the ceremony aisle, people loved them! The flowers Laura chose were very unique and had beautiful tones of purple, unlike any flower arrangement I’ve ever seen. Half the plants in the bouquet were so rare that people were seeing them for the first time. It was also so special that the flowers were grown locally on their farm, it made the diversity and beauty of the flowers even more impressive! I initially only wanted white flowers in my bouquet, but I’m so glad I decided to add some color to it because Laura did an amazing job at including a gorgeous arrangement of purple plants that perfectly complemented my mauve bridesmaids dresses (honestly a bit of a difficult color to match to). We didn’t give a ton of guidance on what we wanted besides colors and tightness of the flowers, and Laura totally killed it in going above and beyond what we imaged could be possible.

Prior to the wedding, Laura came to the venue with us to help us envision where the flowers would be laid out, how the colors would fit in with the other colors we had chosen for our linens, and helped us decide on the structure and vibe for how the flowers would tie in with our day. The amount of time and energy she spent working with us to ensure the vision would be perfect made us feel very confident in trusting her to put together a masterpiece! We also had more appetite for flowers than we did room in our budget, and Laura worked with us to make alterations to the initial plan so that we would still get the vision we were after with minimal sacrifices.

We are so glad that we hired FieldSketch Farm for our wedding flowers, we would have hired them a million times over!

Sent on 12/23/2019

FieldSketch Farm Pricing

FieldSketch Farm Price Rates

FieldSketch Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95
    $ 225
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• FieldSketch Farm 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address Soquel, CA, 95073 See on map
    Location of (FieldSketch Farm)