12010 NE 16th Ave, APT 306, Miami, FL 33161 Map · Phone number

About Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist

Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist is a wedding beauty practitioner service located in Miami, Florida. Ferggie Coll is the owner of Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist and she desires to create beautiful manifestations every day, inspiring courage and confidence in her clients with each occasion that she services. She takes joy in working with clients from multiple backgrounds and influences, happy to create new memories with each experience.

Ferggie and her team want to ensure that you receive all the services that you need to feel your best on your wedding day. In order to do this, they offer a variety of services that include:

• Contour makeup

Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist 1
Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist 2

Brandy-Andrew · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Day Perfection!

Ferggie is hands down incredible!!! She drove all the way from Miami, FL to St. Augustine, FL to do my bridal party and my wedding day makeup and we were all stunning! She is so professional and did even better than the trial on my wedding day! We loved having her a part of our day and my girls haven’t stopped taking about her :) Thank you Ferggie!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Mariana Cruz · Married on 12/22/2018

Best of best

Great professional girl!! Excellent at her job, my makeup was flawless all night! Definitely recommend

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist 3
    Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist 4

Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so much girl. Glad we found each other, the pictures came so good, I was so happy to be there!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2018

Glamorous make up

My experience with Ferggie was amazing. She did my make up for the engagement pics and wedding. I was very happy with my make up. She gave me the soft, glamours look I wanted for my classic summer wedding. She was professional and paid close attention to detail. She is a true artist. All the bridesmaids were very satisfied with their make up. My family is very hard to please and they were extremely happy with Ferggie’s work. She is efficient and gives you the look you want. She was flexible and provided us with exceptional service. I highly recommend Ferggie for any special event. I will continue to use her services for future occasions. Thank you Ferggie.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so so much Jessi, I loved to be part of your wedding party. You are an angel! your energy and happiness is amazing.

Ferggie Makeup & Hair Artist FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 12010 NE 16th Ave, APT 306 Miami, FL, 33161 See on map