3861 E Center St, Conneaut, OH 44030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Felicia's Photos & Design

Let's talk about your vision. Your dress. Your favorite color. Then we can discuss the details.

Hi! I'm Felicia, and I can't wait to meet you. Many of my couples are shocked to find that I truly DO care about them and their day-not just about running my business. It's because of YOU that I get to do what I love to do! So lets grab coffee (or chicken nuggets) and talk about you.

We mix in a little of everything-you will get posed, as well as a collection of candid photos that will make you smile years from now.

My husband Bryant (AKA the Groomsmen Whisperer, AKA the Beard, etc) will be there to make sure that everyone-even those who HATE being in front of the camera-are always relaxed and laughing. Seriously, sometimes I don't know how he does it.

As AMAZING as all of this sounds already, did I mention that you will receive full printing rights, as well as an Online Gallery for easy access and sharing? Fantastic!

We know how stressful weddings can be, so send us a message and let's talk! Let us be your favorite vendor on your big day!

-Secondary photographer is only guaranteed for weekend weddings. Subject to availability for weddings Monday-Friday.

Products Offered

Felicia's Photos & Design shoots engagements and weddings in natural and photojournalistic styles. They also welcome multi-location shoots and are willing to travel for destination weddings. A second shooter can easily be arranged, and they can also accommodate requests for additional hours. Several options to enjoy your final images are available to choose from, including:

• Albums
dsc 0259 51 1022253 1569781603

1 Reviews for Felicia's Photos & Design

Felicia's Photos & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount