Felicia's Photos & Design

Conneaut, Ohio View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

LET'S GET REAL FOR A SECOND...

You're on our profile because you want photos-pretty safe bet, right? You couldn't care less about the fluffy "capture your love story" or "freezing a moment in time" phrasing crap that photographers use to sell their service. That sounds great, sure, but what does that do for you? You wind up hiring some posh Insta-hipster that doesn't care about what your names are, or where you and your fiance met. Of course, the photos may look great, but the most important thing is missing...you. Sure, your face is there, but it's not YOU.

It's time to change the game. I'm TIRED of the same worn out lines and cheesy poses.

Let your little nerdy side show, or shotgun that beer at your wedding-I'll tell your judgy Aunt Jane to shove it.

Be unapologetic-ally YOU, and let's have the BEST time doing so.

Hi! I'm Felicia, and I can't wait to meet you. It's because of YOU that we get to do what I love to do! So lets grab coffee (or chicken nuggets) and get to know each other.

We mix in a little of everything-you will get posed, as well as a collection of candid photos that will make you smile years from now.

My husband Bryant (AKA the Groomsmen Whisperer, AKA the Beard, etc) will be there to make sure that everyone-even those who HATE being in front of the camera-are always relaxed and laughing. Seriously, sometimes I don't know how he does it.

As AMAZING as all of this sounds already, did I mention that you will receive full printing rights, as well as an Online Gallery for easy access and sharing? Fantastic!

We know how stressful weddings can be, so send us a message and let's talk! Let us be your favorite vendor on your big day!

-Secondary photographer is only guaranteed for weekend weddings. Subject to availability for weddings Monday-Friday.

Products Offered

Felicia's Photos & Design shoots engagements and weddings in natural and photojournalistic styles. They also welcome multi-location shoots and are willing to travel for destination weddings. A second shooter can easily be arranged, and they can also accommodate requests for additional hours. Several options to enjoy your final images are available to choose from, including:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Digital files
  • Flush-mount prints
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Kelly F. Married on 08/08/2020

Love! Love! Love!

Felicia and Bryant gave us the best photo experience we could have asked for. I love our photos so much. Wedding photos from other photographers just do not compare to their photos. I feel bad for anyone who had a wedding and didn’t hire Felicia’s Photos. They’re so much more than their photos too. They’re kind, helpful, flexible, and fun.
    Erin T. Married on 07/12/2020

The * best *

Having Felicia do our wedding photos was one of the best decisions that I made for our wedding!! She was so helpful, relational, fun and QUICK!!! The pictures turned out amazing.
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn W. Married on 06/07/2019

Marilyn Varee-Westropp says Felicia Shines as a Photographer

Felicia was truly a highly professional photographer. She has a gift for catching everyone's personality with the most amazing pictures as a result. She arrived early and did not miss any important moments! She is also fun to work with because her personality is very positive. She communicated with me (the mother who hired her out of Tampa) and my daughter (Megan) who lived in Lake City, Pa. The wedding was on Lake Erie in Conneaut, Ohio. I recommend her for anyone who wants a photographer who has passion, dedication, experience, is dependable and returns all messages. What a Gem! Please feel free to reach out to me Marilyn Varee-Westropp at 813-613-1601. I know you will Thank me as well as Felicia! Congratulations on your engagement.

Real Weddings

• Shane & Gina
    24 photos · 09/28/2019

3861 E Center St Conneaut, Ohio, 44030
Location of (Felicia's Photos & Design)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding