507 village drive, Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number

About Dipti Desai

Fastest Henna Artist, based in Edison, New Jersey, specializes in Bridal Mehndi, makeup application, hairstyling, and saree draping. Owner Dipti Desai is a sought-after and award-winning Henna artist. Your wedding is an extraordinary event in your life, and the Mehndi on your legs and hands—including the gathering during which it is applied—is an important part of the journey. With Fastest Henna Artist, you can count on efficient, quality artistry.

Dipti is based in Northern New Jersey, but she is available for travel throughout the northeast. In addition to airbrush makeup and tattoo coverage, she also offers hair services like coloring, extensions, haircuts, updos, and styling. Fastest Henna Artist's full range of services includes:

• Body art

• Sophia Jose Makeup
  • The Bronze Doctor

2 Reviews for Dipti Desai

Jersey · Married on 02/12/2017

Dipti Auntie is the best henna artist in the north east! She is incredibly talented, responsive, and extremely fast. She did my full bridal henna (hands up to elbow and feet) within 2.5 hours. She also made the trip from south jersey during rush hour and arrived ahead of time. Dipti auntie listens to what you want, she will give you so many ideas that will help you pick the best design for yourself without feeling overwhelming. I told her what I didnt like and to freehand it from there on and it came out incredible! I still get so compliments on my henna whenever someone sees our wedding pictures. One of my best friends recommended her and I am so happy I chose her. My mother and my aunt both told her she will be there choice of henna artist for future family weddings. Thank you Dipti Auntie for being part of my special day!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Pooja · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dipti auntie. My orginal mehndi artist had left me a month before my wedding, and Dipti auntie came to the rescue. I always tell everyone, it was a blessing that I was left high and dry because Dipti auntie was better than anyone else I have come across. She was extremely sweet, personable, and most importantly extremely talented. She was quick and was never pushy-but always gave suggestions for my mehndi designs that were better than I could have ever came up with myself. If you are looking for a mehndi artist I would highly recommend Dipti auntie.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Dipti Desai FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

• 507 village drive Edison, NJ, 08817 See on map
    Location of (Dipti Desai)