Farrell Photography

Buffalo, NY View map

We are a professional husband and wife team that provides exceptional wedding photography.
It is our full time job and has been our passion for over 20 years. Our goal is to be creative while remaining flexible and open to new ideas. We have established a reputation in WNY for outstanding quality, stellar service and affordable prices.

Call us today at (716) 838-1447 to set up your FREE WEDDING CONSULTATION !

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
  • User2137520 2+ years ago
    Steve and Farrell are GREAT! they have been doing this for a long time, and are great with lighting. My fiancee and i had no idea what we were doing, but he let us know the entire time how to pose, when to smile. It was amazing and the pictures came out beautiful. We could not pick just one.
  • User1304820 2+ years ago
    This couple is just great. They photographed my father's wedding, my newborn, and my wedding and am very happy with them. They are a great value and take beautiful photos.
    Gabriel A. Married on 08/07/2011
    They were very professional, and the added bonus he also attended in kilt and played his bagpipes at my wedding. It was an awesome wedding and they only added to it making it better!

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC Heather Bellini Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I would absolutely recommend Farrell Photography! They are extremely likable people and I am happy to know them and have them in my professional circle.

Samuel's Grande Manor Samuel's Grande Manor Mansion Weddings

Of all the professional you hire for your Wedding Day, personality matters with the Photographer. They are with you all day, in your home, in your Limo, at the Church, often times with you till the end of the day. Our experience has been that Farrell photography works professionally yet personably with all of our brides.

479 Niagara Falls Blvd Buffalo, 14226
Location of (Farrell Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding