Farrell Photography Reviews

7 | Buffalo, NY

7 Reviews for Farrell Photography

Steve and Farrell are GREAT! they have been doing this for a long time, and are great with lighting. My fiancee and i had no idea what we were doing, but he let us know the entire time how to pose, when to smile. It was amazing and the pictures came out beautiful. We could not pick just one.

Sent on 05/18/2015

This couple is just great. They photographed my father's wedding, my newborn, and my wedding and am very happy with them. They are a great value and take beautiful photos.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Gabriel & Allison · Married on 08/07/2011

They were very professional, and the added bonus he also attended in kilt and played his bagpipes at my wedding. It was an awesome wedding and they only added to it making it better!

Sent on 07/02/2012

joel · Married on 06/19/2011

Joel and I would like to thank you for making our wedding day picture perfect.Everything was specctacular. It still amazes me today,how you were able to capture each and every guest in our pbotos. You were very experienced,and professional. Very affordable. Glad you were part of our special day. Love you two.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Kathy · Married on 06/17/2011

Joel and I would like to thank you for making our Wedding Day, Picture Perfect. It still Amazes us today, how you were able to capture each and every guest in our photos. Thank you both, for being the wonderful,professional,experienced photographers that you are. Looking forward to having you two photograph our daughters wedding in 2013. Love you guys!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2007

The Farrell's were wonderful, kind, and knew what they were doing!!! Already had 2 friends use them at their weddings as well!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Larry · Married on 10/06/2006

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. The Farrell's are top-notch photographers, and more importantly, just all-around great people. Highest regard for their services.

Sent on 06/25/2012