Winfield, IL 60190 Map · Phone number

About FANTASIA

FANTASIA has been performing at private events, fund raisers, and corporate events for over 20 years.

We cover a broad range of music very well - music from the 1950's through hits on BillBoard's 2018 Adult Top 40 charts.

Our performance is 100% live. We do not use cheesy pre-recorded tracks.

We specialize in using live horns and vocal harmonies to provide a dynamic performance.

We use over 60 combinations of guitar, acoustic guitar, acoustic drums, electronic drums, piano, electric piano, organ, strings, synthesizer sounds, trumpet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone and flute.

This is why our music does not sound like guitar, bass, and drums over and over again playing songs with a different rhythm and vocal, but with the same overall sound.

Our 6-piece band provides the sound of a 9-piece band because 3 of us play an instrument and sing.

We strive to honor the unique sound, energy, and mood of every song, so that you and your guests will experience the music the way you know and love.

FANTASIA is one of the best entertainment values in Chicago.

Please visit our website for live video and over 80 song samples.

strat2
416c35e0d3da36b3 fantasia storefront photo for WeddingWire
dan3

7 Reviews for FANTASIA

M · Married on 07/02/2017

We are so glad we picked Fantasia for our wedding band! They did an amazing job. Everyone enjoyed their music and was dancing all night. We received tons of compliments about them from our guests. Frank was easy going and great to work with. We requested for them to play a song not on their playlist, and they were more than happy to learn the sheet music and work with us to make sure it went well. We are so appreciative of them going above and beyond for us. From our conversations with Frank, it felt like Fantasia is made up of great people who just love to play music. They were exactly what we were looking for in a band! Thank you, Fantasia!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Aaron · Married on 03/24/2012

Fantasia was incredible! I’m not exaggerating when I say that I could not believe their sound. Being that both me and my bride are music people (I’m a singer/guitarist, and my wife is a music teacher) we thought “How could we not have a band?” We had already decided to go with Fantastic DJs as our DJ, but they do a combo deal with Fantasia, so we started looking at the DJ / Band combo (which we ended up doing).

We weren’t able to hear the band at one of their gigs, but we checked out the band’s website (don’t let the dated website fool you - they ARE a party band), and the recordings sounded great. We were intrigued. We met with the bandleader, Frank, who was extremely nice (and became a pleasure to work with). We made a couple of requests, and he was totally willing to make our requests a reality. The biggest being our request that the band play during our first dance, and even though the song was not a wedding song at all (Muse - Starlight), the band ended up learning the song, and it sounded fantastic!

Now, I said that we weren’t able to hear the band live before the wedding, and we knew this was a bit risky, but we should not have worried at all. The group was totally professional, and I personally heard the following conversation no less than 3 times outside the hall:

Wedding guest #1: “When is the band coming back on?”
    Wedding guest #2: “That IS the band.”

And, it’s not just that they’re good, technique-wise. They know how to keep people dancing. You may not think it by looking at them, or their website (sorry Frank), but they are totally a party band. That dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 05/15/2012
  • A&DRodriguez

Alexandra · Married on 10/04/2008

Fantasia was THE BEST. I could not have made a better choice. Not only did I love them, but everyone who attended the wedding and even the people that worked at the venue could not believe how good they were and how nice it was to have a real band. I highly recomend them to anyone looking for a GREAT sound, and an awesome time. I wish I could throw a party every year and have them play. They were really the best.

Sent on 10/28/2008

FANTASIA FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System