3770 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77046 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,800

About Fancy Flowers

Fancy Flowers proudly serves the Houston area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Fancy Flowers be your first choice for flowers.We can do !!!

Follow Fancy Flowers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sua Mihi Florals
800x533
img5377 copy
lih

2 Reviews for Fancy Flowers

This place delivered without a problem, they set everything up just like I had told them to. Their only flaw is that I brought them pictures of the centerpieces and the bride bouquet I wanted and they kept telling me it wouldn't look good like that so they would modify it but I knew what I wanted so I said no thanks yet on the day of the wedding they still ended up doing what they wanted. I mean their work wasn't bad it just wasn't exactly what I wanted. I would not hire them again.

Sent on 01/22/2015

3.8
      3.0

I want to say right up front that Fancy Flowers came through for my daughter in the end. We had a meeting with the florist over a month prior to the wedding date at which time she provided samples and took elaborate notes on exactly what type of flowers we wanted. Prior to that meeting, I emailed photos of bouquets WE LIKED so she could review our the color scheme, along with the specific types of flowers we were looking for - more specifically plum and dark orange calla lilies for the bouquets, along with sages, moss greens, burgundies, beige and rich golds - very Tuscan feel - without using sunflowers or many roses. We left feeling great about the meeting and what we would receive. On wedding morning, however, it was a different story. My daughter showed up to find lime greens and tons of red roses which was nothing like she wanted or ordered and then the florist attempted to spray the flowers a purple color to correct the obvious error! As this was completely unacceptable, the florist agreed to deliver the flowers to our venue in lieu of us having to pick them up as agreed upon in the contract and around 4 hours later, they delivered completely RE-DONE florals with the correct flowers and correct colors. I don't know how or where she came up with the flowers, but they were beautiful upon delivery! So, in the end Fancy Flowers provided great customer service and worked diligently to correct a terrible mistake and salvage what was nearly disastrous florals! Based on how diligently she worked to correct the problem, I would definitely recommend Fancy Flowers. My suggestion is to make sure the florist FULLY comprehends exactly what you want and I further recommend a second meeting with SAMPLES about 10 days before your event to ensure everything is going according to plan. There's no doubt that Fancy Flowers will work with you to make your event the most special it can be! Thank you, Ana, for coming through in the end with beautiful florals and bouquets!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Fancy Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 22.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 450.00
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 3770 Richmond Ave. Houston, 77046 See on map
    Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:p.m. and from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m. on saturday
    Location of (Fancy Flowers)