Family Affair Catering & Event Planning

Family Affair Catering & Event Planning

Plated, Buffet, Stations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Family Affair Catering & Event Planning

Catering your special event is a privilege.

From intimate to extravagant, traditional to unexpected, any event or corporate ethos is perfectly served with Family Affair at the helm. Our team of professionals will work with you to design the experience you envision. Our detailed planning, unparalleled personal service, exquisite dining, and precise implementation set the standard for a memorable occasion. We invite you to create, celebrate and experience the extraordinary.

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Family Affair Catering & Event Planning on

6 Reviews for Family Affair Catering & Event Planning

Family affair catered a wedding that I attended and the food was delicious. I typically expect wedding food to be bland, but I went home with a happy full stomach. My favorite was the sundried tomato, spinach, and cheese stuffed chicken! It was great and seasoned to perfection. Everything was plated beautifully including the salads that were served in martini glasses! Great service and delicious food! I will use them for my future events!

Profile Picture S, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

I hired this company to cater my sisters bridal shower. They were awesome!! The shrimp and grits were a hit! They are definitely flexible and answered all of my emails right away. The event coordinator was very knowledgeable and gave some great advice on what needed to be done. I would definitely recommend using this company!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I used Family Affair for both catering and event planning. I was very happy with the catering. We enjoyed our food tasting, and the company was accommodating with our ideas and requests. All of our guests enjoyed the food and complimented us afterwards on our choices. As for the event planning- Now that all is said and done I can honestly say that Jennifer our coordinator was the best money that we spent on our wedding. BY FAR. I hired Jennifer as a day of coordinator, as I had a lot of the major stuff booked (venue, caterer, photographer) but as I live down here by myself without any family/bridesmaids to help, I needed someone to bounce ideas off, ask questions, and keep me on track. Jennifer went above and beyond with all these and more. She went out of her way to do so many things that I would have never expected of a day of coordinator, such as making contact with my vendors to ask questions I hadn't or anticipated, and offering to call people who hadn't RSVP'd (more than 1/2 the guests) , or coming to help stuff hotel bags (She lives more than an hour away). I was very touched by how much caring and thought she put into this wedding. With some of my vendors, I felt like I had strictly a business contract with, and nothing more. I felt as though I was one of Jennifer's family members with how much time and effort she put into our wedding. I felt like she cared about my husband :) and myself and making sure that we had a great day, and I really appreciated that. Plus, it is amazing (and almost intimidating) how organized this girl is. My bridal party was so impressed with the coordinating schedules she put together and how she was able to keep everyone on track. I cannot say enough great things about this woman. Obviously I am never planning on getting married again, but if I were to want to plan another event, she's my pick 100%. She could charge 2-3x what she does and it would still be money very well spent. Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/5/17, 1 Review