9841 Smoky Ct, Stockton, CA 95209 Map · Phone number

About Express Yourself Photo Booth

Shoot,Print,Memories! <3<3

Is your Big Day around the corner? 93% of brides choose US for their wedding! Check us out

Professional quality and service, without breaking the bank, Express Yourself Photo Booth can create fun-filled moments. We have a WIDE range of unique props to make the perfect picture! BOOK NOW

Express Yourself Photo Booth is a 100% Insured / Liability covered business!

Business License: #14-00113163

img2014021919582
img2014021919583
img012

15 Reviews for Express Yourself Photo Booth

They were able to personalize the photo strips and gave us a disk with all of the hilarious pictures of all my guests. Anthony and his assistant set-up the photobooth really quickly and they had a variety of props to inspire our guests. It was really nice of them to print extra copies of the photos if there were multiple people in the shoots. Pick them for your special event! :-)

Sondra · Married on 08/01/2014

I researched quality and price of photobooth companies before booking Express Yourself Photobooth. Anthony was very responsive and answered all my questions. He drove to our venue in the Santa Cruz area. He was punctual, his set-up was FANTASTIC (cutest red-carpet set up and FUN props!) and he was super friendly and nice to guests. Guests absolutely LOVED the photobooth and the great props that were provided (including funny signs!). The graphic design Anthony made for the photostrip fit our theme perfectly and the photobooth can easily hold 8 people if not more. One of the best parts was the guestbook that was mailed to us a few days later. Anthony made sure that guests signed next to their picture and the whole layout of the book was perfect. I just can't say enough good things about Express Yourself...can my husband and I get married again so they can come back?!? ;)

Glennielyn · Married on 04/04/2014

I really enjoyed working with Anthony (owner of Express Yourself Photo Booth)! I was a bride who was very careful and did research before selecting a vendor and what I appreciated about working with Anthony is he was patient and answered all my questions. He even let me view the Photo Booth ahead of time as I was hesitant at first and didn't want to get scammed like those "craiglist scam stories" but he worked with me and made me feel at ease after numerous emails and phone calls. Never did I feel pressured to book them and it probably took me over a month to decide and even then he was understanding and flexible with me. My guest enjoyed the photo booth and having him and his wife host it. I would book them again for future events and I highly recommend them! Thanks Anthony!!! - Mrs. Glennielyn Kenery

Award

Express Yourself Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Props

• Unique Events by Lina
    Unique Events by Lina Banquet Halls

If you are looking for a fun photo booth for your wedding or any event, Express Yourself is a great company to book with! The owners are very professional and upbeat, and always a delight. Their prices are great and they offer many different packages for your specific budget. As a wedding planner I love to share their info with my clients as a nice option. Keep up the great work Express Yourself!

• 9841 Smoky Ct Stockton, CA 95209 See on map
    2098173640 (Phone number)
    2098173640 (Other Phone Number)
    2098173640 (Fax Number)