1004 3rd Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Exist Media Co

Exist Media Co is a wedding videography company situated in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This team of videographers is filled with young, talented professionals who boast years of experience in the filmmaking industry. They use the latest equipment and filming techniques to capture every fleeting moment from their clients’ big days. From extravagant ballroom affairs to quaint backyard gatherings, these specialists can flawlessly portray your one-of-a-kind love story.

All packages at Exist Media Co include high-quality audio, dress reveal, ceremony coverage, unedited speeches, first dance, and more. Wedding videos can also be accompanied by the appropriate melodies that beautifully encompasses the true meaning of your celebration. This allows the viewer to be immediately enthralled within your festivities as they relive every precious scene. These videographers' most comprehensive collection includes 10-hour coverage, drone footage, two cinematographers, a 7-10 minute highlight video, additional bride and groom interviews, and more. All finalized footage from your event can be presented through a USB flash drive. Raw footage is also available for those who wish to experience their wedding with no editing or additional sound.

Follow Exist Media Co on

Videos 7 Videos

Exist Media Co Pricing

Exist Media Co Price Rates

Exist Media Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1695
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2095
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Exist Media Co 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Exist Media Co

Cody Hansen

Cody Hansen

Founder and Filmaker

I am the founder of EXIST Media Co. I like coffee, ultimate frisbee, and spending time with loved ones! I had a desire to start to EXIST Media Co. because I love seeing stories and moments come to life! Being able to film and make others happy in the process is something I get really excited about. I got into video half a decade ago with the intention to film road trips with friends. You could say it started with the fear of forgetting valuable moments in my life. Not long after, people asked me to film moments in their life as well. I love everything about the filmmaking process. I hope to work with you!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Victoria  Pitzer

Victoria Pitzer

Photographer and Videographer

My name is Victoria Pitzer, and I am a photographer (and sometimes videographer) at Exist. I've always had an eye for the creative side of things growing up as a competitive dancer, performer, calligraphy artist, and musician. I was beyond excited to add photography to that list. As a kid, my parents would laugh as I took our tiny, turquoise blue, digital camera outside to model and do my own photoshoot. My facebook was filled with horribly edited photos that I now look back on and laugh. It's only fitting that as I grew, a camera grew with me. It's my goal to make your pictures everything I would dream of for my own wedding, family, senior portraits, and more. As a true romantic, family-oriented, passionate individual, I look forward to photographing your special event, and treat it as if it were my own.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1004 3rd Ave Eau Claire, WI, 54703 See on map
    715-441-4871 (Phone number)
    Location of (Exist Media Co)