Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number

About Events BY Nova

Congratulations!! You found the right person, got engaged, and are now preparing for that special day. As you begin to shop around though, you probably are discovering how the first thing every wedding service wants to know is, “What’s your budget?” This is not exactly a warm proposal for your business. At Events By Nova, we like to think outside of the box. We work with everyone and specialize in brides on a budget. You won’t find a better value out there. Your special day can be elegant and doesn’t have to break the bank to make it happen. Come talk with us and you’ll be surprised at what we can do for you. Not only will your wedding event be hassle free and look great, you might even save a little extra money to take that dream honeymoon too.

We specialized in drapery, event set up, decorating and linen rental

Follow Events BY Nova on

Events BY Nova 6
Events BY Nova 7

Charlie P · Married on 12/13/2018

Great Experience!

They were the best! We did not have a wedding, but we hired them for our company Holiday Party. They decorated, set up, provided manpower and really helped every step of the way. Great communication from start to finish and all of their employees were very pleasant and professional. I will never host another party without involving Events by Nova. They are truly the best!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Events BY Nova's reply:

Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We really appreciate your feedback. All the very best.

Paige · Married on 09/30/2018

Reinnia and her staff were incredible! We got married at the Roswell River Landing last Sunday and used Events by Nova. It was the best decision we made for the wedding! Throughout the process, she was extremely patient and responsive to my many questions. She took a very general description of what we wanted and made it even more beautiful than I imagined. The Gold package is worth every penny and then some! We saved so much time, energy, money, and stress using her services. I would recommend Events by Nova to any of my friends and family wholeheartedly! Many of our guests complimented us on the staff she provided as well as the GORGEOUS decorations! When I walked in to the venue, I was in awe at how beautiful they made it. They really pay attention to detail! She is completely reasonably priced and very upfront about cost.
    Working with Reinnia was a complete breeze! I really can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Events BY Nova 8

Events BY Nova's reply:

I would like to thank you for the kind words about the services which were provided to you on your memorable wedding day.

We try hard to provide the best possible service and products to our clients and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied our customers we have the more our business will thrive.
    We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we did a great job.

We look forward to serving your family and friends in the near future.

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!!!!

Reinnia was absolutely AMAZING!!! She quickly answered all of my emails and question leading up to the big day. She made sure the venue was stunning, it was even better than I expected. Reinnia took care of everything. Thank you so much for making my wedding day the BEST day ever! It was PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Events BY Nova FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Drapery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• Suwanee, 30024 See on map