Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number

About Events BY Nova

Congratulations!! You found the right person, got engaged, and are now preparing for that special day. As you begin to shop around though, you probably are discovering how the first thing every wedding service wants to know is, “What’s your budget?” This is not exactly a warm proposal for your business. At Events By Nova, we like to think outside of the box. We work with everyone and specialize in brides on a budget. You won’t find a better value out there. Your special day can be elegant and doesn’t have to break the bank to make it happen. Come talk with us and you’ll be surprised at what we can do for you. Not only will your wedding event be hassle free and look great, you might even save a little extra money to take that dream honeymoon too.

We specialized in drapery, event set up, decorating and linen rental

Follow Events BY Nova on

64 Reviews for Events BY Nova

• Mark

Mark Ihlenburg · Married on 07/12/2020

All around great!

The service, quality, decorations, responsiveness, all around experience was great! Reinnia and her team delivered beyond our high expectations, and we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to letting us know we did a wonderful job for your Christmas party. Your team such did have fun. Wishing you all the very best.
  • Trisha

Trisha White · Married on 01/04/2020

Events By Nova is Providence❤🙏

Reinnia Flavius has been there for me calmly and sound and very patient. These times, cancelled dates...rescheduled dates for for our wedding...amongst personally keeping me in check when I felt the world on my shoulders. Believe it or not..I am a Florist and have been a Wedding Hub. My job is not easy...and I've been at it for 30 years. I am now the Bride. When I met Reinnia I knew right away my creations were hers. She has made me feel very confident that my day will be surreal and special. Reinnia is a classy and a very special lady. Without ever going unnoticed,...this lady hugged me when we first met at the venue. She hugged my stress away...smiled at me with my dream wedding in her eyes. Anyone looking for wedding support has not only got the support from Reinnia but they have chosen a friend for life. She is a huge part of the Big Day. Kudos to her amazing passion!!..Reinnia,, you are a gift...thank you!! We will post pics after our wedding. Just wanted to say a few words about Reinnia's spirit...perfect calm..perfect. Looking forward to seeing her on our Wedding Day...Love, Trisha White and Leonard Vaca

Sent on 06/24/2020

Hi Trisha,

Thank you for your rave review about the service which you have received. I am very excited about your upcoming wedding. I know you will be a blushing bride who have been waiting for that big moment. Moments like that makes my job so worth while.
  • Chris

Chris Edwards · Married on 11/02/2019

Events by Nova is the Best!

Reinnia with Events by Nova is affordable, professional, and fun to work with in general. She made our venue look so beautiful! She was always available for any questions we had. I would highly recommend Events by Nova.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate you letting us know of the excellent service which was provided on your memorable day.

We wish you and Rebecca all the very best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events BY Nova FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 999.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Candles/Holders
    Table Runners
    Vases

• Suwanee, 30024 See on map
    Location of (Events BY Nova)