Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number

About Events BY Nova

Congratulations!!  You found the right person, got engaged, and are now preparing for that special day.  As you begin to shop around though, you probably are discovering how the first thing every wedding service wants to know is, “What’s your budget?”  This is not exactly a warm proposal for your business.  At Events By Nova, we like to think outside of the box.  We work with everyone and specialize in brides on a budget.  You won’t find a better value out there.  Your special day can be elegant and doesn’t have to break the bank to make it happen.  Come talk with us and you’ll be surprised at what we can do for you.  Not only will your wedding event be hassle free and look great, you might even save a little extra money to take that dream honeymoon too.

We specialized in drapery, event set up, decorating and linen rental

Follow Events BY Nova on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Art Event Designs
e91bc3e96ca81175 IMG 1051
img3021

68 Reviews for Events BY Nova

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2021

Perfection at its finest. All staff was great! I will definitely use Events by Nova in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Amanda,

I would like to thank you for the kind words about the services which were provided to you on your memorable wedding day.

We try hard to provide the best possible service and products to our clients and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied our customers we have the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we did a great job.

We look forward to serving your family and friends in the near future.
  • Christina

Christina M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing Service!

Regardless of your decor, I know she'll execute it well. I never had to worry with Reinnia taking charge. I went with her recommendation on caterer, and Tina (caterer) was also SUPERB with all my guests happy! Her staff was prompt, executed my vision much better than I even expected, and their service was comparable to that of a five star resort. I had no worries at all on my wedding day! I was truly able to enjoy the experience. I will be booking her again in the future for all my events! I cannot speak highly enough of what it was to work with her and especially during COVID. She went above and beyond the contract, by trying to find replacement venues when mine closed, flowers that I could afford, etc. and all with a helpful attitude. We had to change our itinerary week of and she adapted quickly and you'd never have known. She even adjusted costs for me because COVID made my 200 person wedding down to 45. It really was the wedding of my dreams that wouldn't have happened without her! All around an amazing person! I highly recommend booking her and her caterer!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Dear Christina,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. we count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

We look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the very best to you and Emmanuel.

Regards

Reinnia

Shenika L. · Married on 09/11/2020

Phenomenal Decorator

Reinna was such a supportive and helpful person during my wedding planning process. Not only was I impressed by her vision and execution of the decorations, but her professionalism was outstanding. She had views and ideas about so many intricate details that I never would have thought, which helped my wedding to be more beautiful beyond my imagination. Her services is reasonably priced and will work with most budgets. Her team was really friendly and made my guests feel at ease. Lastly, my wedding occured during the pandemic and she was able to adjust to the needs. She and her staff were able to operate with social distancing practices suggested by the CDC.

My words cannot fully provide her justice at how phenomenal her services are. However, I highly recommend her for services and visions to all that desire their decorative dreams to become a reality.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Hi Shenika,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the very Best to you and Xavier

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events BY Nova FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 999.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Candles/Holders
    Table Runners
    Vases

• Suwanee, 30024 See on map
    Location of (Events BY Nova)