Events BY Nova Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jeanie S. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional, timely and considerate of our wants and needs!

Nova did an amazing job and exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely beautiful!! We could not have done this wedding without her service and vendors.
    Caroline Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Reinnia did an amazing job with decor for our recent wedding at the Roswell River Landing. She helped make the day so beautiful. She knows the venue well and offers excellent value for the cost. We could not have had the wonderful, fairy tale wedding if not for Reinnia and her expertise. Highly recommended!
    Kathy E. Married on 05/29/2022

Wonderful!

Reinnia and her staff did a wonderful job making our wedding experience a memorable night. She added touches that completed a beautiful setting at the Roswell River landing.

Events BY Nova's reply:

Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We work really hard to offer the best possible service. All the very best.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jason L. Married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful Work

If I could make this review glow, I would! Events by Nova exceeded our expectations. Reinnia was very easy to communicate with, and worked extremely hard to make sure our wedding was gorgeous. We had tons of design options, really fair pricing, and enjoyed all the little details that helped make our wedding look special and run effortlessly. They designed everything for the set up and tear down of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. This clearly wasn’t her first rodeo, and all hired staff came with positive energy too. Couldn’t recommend enough!

Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of the hard work we did for you and Amanda. We really appreciate the glowing review.
    We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future.
    All the very best!
  • Ioana
    Ioana Married on 04/21/2022

Absolutely phenomenal

Reinnia is one of a kind. She is very professional, prompt, communicates well and delivers more than what is expected. When I walked into the wedding venue the day of my wedding I was in shock. The decor and setup was more than I imagined and more. I sent Reinnia photos of the look I was trying to achieve and she delivered ten fold. I hired her recommended day of coordinator and everything went extremely smooth. Our wedding day went by so fast and I wish I could hold on a moment more. It was truly a magical day and I couldn’t have done it without Reinnia and her team. Thank you Reinnia and Michael!!

loana,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know we when above and beyond in making your wedding day special.

Brides like you make it worth working harder.

Wishing you all the very best!
    Teresa S. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect 🤩 I am still in awe!

It would be a waste of time and money to ever consider any other Decorator PERIOD!

Teresa,

Thank you for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. We are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!
    Darryl S. Married on 02/22/2022

Best Bang For your Buck

Events by Nova did an amazing job. We planned our wedding in a week and the final product of our wedding was simply put amazing!! I would highly recommend!!
    Melinda U. Married on 08/21/2021

Exceptional Service

Events by Nova was absolutely fabulous to work with. All questions were answered quickly, they were able to work with us to provide us with exactly what we needed (and were flexible with last minute changes). We received so many compliments on the decor. Hiring them was one of the best decisions of the entire wedding process! Thank you for making the wedding so beautiful!
    Alisa G. Married on 08/21/2021

Simply amazing!!!

Reinnia went over and beyond to make our day special! Every step of the way she was in communication with us on all details on how to make sure our day was a success. It was so convenient to have most of the vendors included in one package! It would have been so much more stressful. It was especially a challenge for me planning a wedding on a budget and a timeline. Reinnia really helped to keep thing on time and within budget. For the vendors not included in the package, she gave excellent recommendations. The day of coordinator she recommend was great! We are forever grateful for Events by Nova and I would recommend to any couple getting married! Reinnia and her team will work hard to give you everything you want without breaking the bank or stress. Highly recommend!
    Amanda Married on 05/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Perfection at its finest. All staff was great! I will definitely use Events by Nova in the future.

Amanda,

I would like to thank you for the kind words about the services which were provided to you on your memorable wedding day.

We try hard to provide the best possible service and products to our clients and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied our customers we have the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we did a great job.

We look forward to serving your family and friends in the near future.
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing Service!

Regardless of your decor, I know she'll execute it well. I never had to worry with Reinnia taking charge. I went with her recommendation on caterer, and Tina (caterer) was also SUPERB with all my guests happy! Her staff was prompt, executed my vision much better than I even expected, and their service was comparable to that of a five star resort. I had no worries at all on my wedding day! I was truly able to enjoy the experience. I will be booking her again in the future for all my events! I cannot speak highly enough of what it was to work with her and especially during COVID. She went above and beyond the contract, by trying to find replacement venues when mine closed, flowers that I could afford, etc. and all with a helpful attitude. We had to change our itinerary week of and she adapted quickly and you'd never have known. She even adjusted costs for me because COVID made my 200 person wedding down to 45. It really was the wedding of my dreams that wouldn't have happened without her! All around an amazing person! I highly recommend booking her and her caterer!!!

Dear Christina,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. we count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

We look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the very best to you and Emmanuel.

Regards

Reinnia
    Shenika L. Married on 09/11/2020

Phenomenal Decorator

Reinna was such a supportive and helpful person during my wedding planning process. Not only was I impressed by her vision and execution of the decorations, but her professionalism was outstanding. She had views and ideas about so many intricate details that I never would have thought, which helped my wedding to be more beautiful beyond my imagination. Her services is reasonably priced and will work with most budgets. Her team was really friendly and made my guests feel at ease. Lastly, my wedding occured during the pandemic and she was able to adjust to the needs. She and her staff were able to operate with social distancing practices suggested by the CDC.

My words cannot fully provide her justice at how phenomenal her services are. However, I highly recommend her for services and visions to all that desire their decorative dreams to become a reality.

Hi Shenika,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the very Best to you and Xavier
    Van Married on 08/15/2020

Great services!

I highly recommend their services. They answer every of your request timely and helpfully. I received a lot of compliments for my wedding.

Congratulations Van,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of the wonderful service we gave at your wedding.

We wish you and yours all the very best!

Thanks
    Regards
  • Mark
    Mark I. Married on 07/12/2020

All around great!

The service, quality, decorations, responsiveness, all around experience was great! Reinnia and her team delivered beyond our high expectations, and we would definitely recommend them!

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to letting us know we did a wonderful job for your Christmas party. Your team such did have fun. Wishing you all the very best.
    Trisha W. Married on 01/04/2020

Events By Nova is Providence❤🙏

Reinnia Flavius has been there for me calmly and sound and very patient. These times, cancelled dates...rescheduled dates for for our wedding...amongst personally keeping me in check when I felt the world on my shoulders. Believe it or not..I am a Florist and have been a Wedding Hub. My job is not easy...and I've been at it for 30 years. I am now the Bride. When I met Reinnia I knew right away my creations were hers. She has made me feel very confident that my day will be surreal and special. Reinnia is a classy and a very special lady. Without ever going unnoticed,...this lady hugged me when we first met at the venue. She hugged my stress away...smiled at me with my dream wedding in her eyes. Anyone looking for wedding support has not only got the support from Reinnia but they have chosen a friend for life. She is a huge part of the Big Day. Kudos to her amazing passion!!..Reinnia,, you are a gift...thank you!! We will post pics after our wedding. Just wanted to say a few words about Reinnia's spirit...perfect calm..perfect. Looking forward to seeing her on our Wedding Day...Love, Trisha White and Leonard Vaca

Hi Trisha,

Thank you for your rave review about the service which you have received. I am very excited about your upcoming wedding. I know you will be a blushing bride who have been waiting for that big moment. Moments like that makes my job so worth while.
  • Chris
    Chris E. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Events by Nova is the Best!

Reinnia with Events by Nova is affordable, professional, and fun to work with in general. She made our venue look so beautiful! She was always available for any questions we had. I would highly recommend Events by Nova.

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate you letting us know of the excellent service which was provided on your memorable day.

We wish you and Rebecca all the very best!
  • Kristal
    Kristal K. Married on 10/27/2019

Easy and good prices

I customized my services and they provided me with staffing and glass rental. Reinnia was very helpful and easy to work with. They made everything happen on-time and just how I wanted.

Hi Kristal,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure being of service to you and your family.
    Wishing you and yours all the very best.
    Thanks
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine H. Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful Decor and Service

We booked Reinnia for our decor and event coordination. Everything was beautiful. Reinnia listened to all of my input about how I wanted everything to look. Her bartender and servers were very professional. I loved everything, it couldn't have gone any better!

Jasmine,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We really appreciate the high compliments you gave to us.
    Wishing you and yours all the very best.
    Amanda R. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we made for our wedding day

It was amazing working with Reinnia. She was so patient and responsive to answer my questions but also help guide me as a bride who didn’t want to make decisions like decor. She also supplied the staff and bartenders at cost...so professional and made the day worry free. All the guests commented on how lovely everything was and she took care of clean up so my family could enjoy the day. Totally the best and cost effective decision my husband and I made for our wedding day. Would totally recommend and have already to others.

Amanda,

We wish you and your husband all the very best!
  • Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding/Reception it was very beautiful

I gotten so many compliments on our wedding and the reception. Very elegant and beautiful.
  • Shacara
    Shacara J. Married on 08/29/2019

Lyons Wedding with Events by Nova

If you are in the metro Atlanta area and are interested in venue coordination, then Events by Nova is one vendor you should give a call! Reinnia and her staff did a fantastic job at our wedding in August! We hosted our ceremony and reception at the Roswell River Landing venue, and cannot recommend Reinnia enough. She was very knowledgable, creative, flexible, detailed-oriented, and responsive throughout the planning process and truly made our vision become a reality. I was simply amazed when I walked into our reception because everything was so beautiful and serene.

We utilized Events by Nova servers and bartenders who were so professional, helpful, and, friendly! Reinnia made sure everything went smoothly during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, even stepping in to help her staff when needed. My family were very impressed by the organization and speed of the breakdown process as well--they were able to leave the reception without concern. A perfect ending to a perfect, but long, day!

However, we cannot emphasize enough the need for both a venue AND wedding day coordinator for your special day (especially if you are unable to afford a wedding planner). My husband and I planned every detail for our day without a planner but KNEW we would need a venue coordinator for our special day which was Reinnia. One aspect we did not have but wished we had planned for earlier was an actual wedding day coordinator (which was a friend of mine at the last minute) to execute the small, remaining details of your day with the Events by Nova staff without any wedding day worries on the bride, groom, and family.

Thank you so much again to Reinnia and her staff for such a wonderful experience. We would not have gotten through the day without her and her staff. We strongly recommend Events by Nova for your decor and wedding day service needs!

Shacara,

We wish you and your husband all the very best!

Valeria Married on 06/08/2019

African Royal Wedding

Reinna is great at what see does. She and her staff work very hard. The decorations were absolutely breath taking. She is professional, timely, and provides all that she advertises.

Valeria,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure doing your wedding. We wish you and yours all the very best for the future. Thanks
    Amber L. Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfectly implemented wedding reception vision!

Reinnia and her staff did an amazing job at our wedding reception in May! We had our reception at the Roswell River Landing, and we couldn't recommend Reinnia enough. She was very detailed oriented throughout the whole planning process and truly made our vision a reality. I actually cried when I walked into our reception because everything was so beautiful and perfect. Reinnia made sure everything went smoothly during the reception, even stepping in to help when one of her servers was unable to make it. We used Events by Nova servers and bartenders and they were so professional, friendly, and fun! My parents were very impressed by the organization and speed of the breakdown process as well--they were able to leave the reception with our remaining items in no time at all. A perfect ending to a perfect, but long, day! Thank you so much again to Reinnia and her staff for such a wonderful experience. We strongly recommend Events by Nova!

Events BY Nova's reply:

Amber, wow! Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you taking the time and helping to share the word about us. Wishing you and yours the very best for the future. Thanks

• Allison
    Allison W. Married on 04/14/2019

Exceptional Service and experience

Reinnia and her team did a flawless job decorating and serving our wedding in April. The day of the wedding it rained and Reinnia seamlessly transitioned everything inside and planned for every contingency. Everyone, including me and my husband, were impressed with her professionalism and the wonderful service provided by her, her servers, and bartender. Thank you so much for a flawless experience on our wedding day.

Events BY Nova's reply:

Allison, Thank you for taking the time to let us know of the wonderful job we did for your wedding. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. All the very best!
    Charlie Married on 12/13/2018

Great Experience!

They were the best! We did not have a wedding, but we hired them for our company Holiday Party. They decorated, set up, provided manpower and really helped every step of the way. Great communication from start to finish and all of their employees were very pleasant and professional. I will never host another party without involving Events by Nova. They are truly the best!

Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We really appreciate your feedback. All the very best.
illustration stars