Fort Wayne, IN 46816 Map · Phone number

About Events By Lee

I am an independent event coordinator that takes pure joy in coordinating any Event. No event is to big or small. We have a coordination package for all. Organizing is a passion decor is a specialty.

Follow Events By Lee on

8dfa2f5874ac7ca0 1521839364 b06a177bd9706b97 1521839363 dff90fb1552eb4fb 152183
lyla
b06a177bd9706b97 1521839363 dff90fb1552eb4fb 1521839362200 1 k1
8dfa2f5874ac7ca0 1521839364 b06a177bd9706b97 1521839363 dff90fb1552eb4fb 152183
lyla

2 Reviews for Events By Lee

Kim · Married on 10/26/2013

Lyla is absolutely an amazing and down to earth person! Her style is impeccable! With my wedding decor, planning, designing, and bridal shower decor she always delivered above expectation! I'd absolutely refer her to any and everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Hannah · Married on 08/14/2015

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

We were more than disappointed with Lyla's work on our wedding day. To put a long story short, she did not completely or correctly provide any of her promises, if at all. We only paid $500 for services, but only received about $50 worth of decor. Please also know that you can email me at johnsonwedding2016@gmail.com for photos of our botched decor & I'll also answer any questions you might have.

On our actual wedding day, she was nearly two hours late to the venue. The bridal party arrived to the venue about 45 after Lyla did to take some photos & I briefly saw her, said hello & made a little small talk, before she loaded up her car & left. About two hours later, we realized we hadn't seen Lyla in a long time. Our best man called to see what was going on, but never saw or heard from her again that night or in the days after.

To elaborate on what went wrong, we received no draping whatsoever, so light shone into our guests' eyes all evening until the sun set. We had to use a makeshift card box from the venue that we had to put together at the last second ourselves. There was also no assistant present to ensure that gifts were secure. Centerpieces were the only thing that she really did, & even these were not completed correctly. The centerpiece vases were not the size that we wanted, but one table had a completely different size altogether making it stick out like a sore thumb. Some table numbers still had the tags on them, showing that she took no care whatsoever in the appearance of our tables. Other examples include: Table 12 was missing the number '2,' making it look like we had two table '1's. Table 5 did not have a number, but instead the letter 'S' was used in its place. Table '9's number was actually a duplicate '6' that had been flipped to look like a backwards '9.'

Again, I can also provide photos, emails, & texts backing up my claims. Please email me at johnsonwedding2016@gmail.com if you are interested.

Sent on 08/28/2015