4114 River Road, Wilmington, NC 28412 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 699
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events at Watermark Marina

Situated on 20 acres with a 480 foot pier on a private bay and a two-story clubhouse with expansive views of the most beautiful sunsets on the historic Cape Fear River, Events at Watermark Marina is available for weddings, conferences, corporate meetings, retreats, concerts and much more. The marina offers plenty of free parking, a swimming pool and spacious overnight suites.

Take a look at this video from photographer Matt McGraw, that highlights our venue: http://slideshow.mattmcgrawphotography.com/eventsatwatermark/

Please contact us at 910-794-5259, or email us: chris@eventsatwatermark.com or tina@eventsatwatermark.com

Follow Events at Watermark Marina on

Table setting
ew10

50 Reviews for Events at Watermark Marina

Shawn · Married on 10/20/2018

My daughter had her engagement party at Events at Watermark and it was absolutely beautiful! Chris and Tina are the best! Definitely will use them again for our next event!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Shawn,
    We absolutely loved hosting this special occasion for your daughter Roshanna and Jalen. It was a pleasure for me to actually work their event and meet all of their family and friends who came to show their love for them. We can not thank you enough for choosing our venue and putting your trust in us to help make their event one that we hope they will remember for a long time.
    Thank you for the amazing review and I hope that we can host their big day in October of 2018!

Jalen · Married on 10/20/2018

Chris and the watermark staff we're awesome. I had an amazing time and the quality of service was nothing less than a five star. Will recommend to all my friends and family and we will be returning very soon.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jalen,
    Thank you for choosing our venue to host your engagement party. The event was beautiful and your family and friends were amazing! I felt like I was at my family function, and it was my pleasure to host and actually work your event.
    Congratulations once again to you and Roshanna, and we hope that Events at Watermark Marina is the venue of choice when planning your big day in October of 2018.

Roshanna · Married on 10/20/2018

I had my engagement party at the Watermark Marina and really enjoyed myself! The venue was very nice and spacious including the outside with the pier (nice area to take pictures)! Not to mention Chris and Tina were very helpful with everything and the bartenders the day of the event were great!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Events at Watermark Marina's reply:

Roshanna, We were thrilled to be a part of you and Jalen's engagement celebration. What a wonderful way to start your journey together. We hope to see you and your family again, soon. Best regards, Tina & Chris

Events at Watermark Marina FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Parking
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 19.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 699
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Boat/Yacht, Marina
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February

Real Weddings

• Beauty Crew Mobile
    Beauty Crew Mobile Wedding Hair & Makeup

We had the honor of doing makeup and hair for a bride at Watermark Marina. They have a wonderful condo upstairs that is huge with a huge balcony overlooking the river- it's gorgeous! The space was perfect to help the wedding party get ready and they had all stayed there the night before- so fun! They had the reception and ceremony areas set up on the lawn and the dock outside and it was absolutely stunning!! I would absolutely recommend this venue to any prospective brides!!

• Event Excellence Light And Sound
    Event Excellence Light And Sound Wedding Decor & Lighting

I LOVE this venue and Tina and Chris. I got married last year in NY and if I had to pick a venue in Wilmington. I would pick the marina. It has so much to offer and the coordinators are fantastic and accommodating. whether you are a planner or bride/groom, you will have a great experience doing an event here.

• Wedding Day Zen Yoga
    Wedding Day Zen Yoga Wedding Hair & Makeup

Events at Watermark Marina truly is a beautiful space and hidden gem in Wilmington. This place has been created out of love and will make any event you have truly special!

• 4114 River Road Wilmington, 28412 See on map