Event Pros Rentals Riviera Maya

Playa del Carmen, MX Visit website

With more than 10 years of experience in the Event Business, Event Pros Rentals Riviera Maya has extended its catalogue to a variety of decoration and rentals to be part of your Wedding or Corporate Business Event.

Giving service to all of the Cancún, Riviera Maya & Tulum area with different event styles, we work in team to make each and every event unique and excelent service

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Photo booth
Tables

What is the starting price for tables?

$25

What is the starting price for chairs?

$4

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$459

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Lynne F. Married on 10/01/2021

Perfect decor with amazing service

My daughter wanted a certain look at her ceremony and reception and Event Pros made that happen. The tables and chairs and walkway were perfect and exactly as represented and dealing with them was so easy. Owner even came and met us ahead of time for our assurance and made sure everything would run smooth. Highly recommend!!!

Event Pros Rentals Riviera Maya's reply:

Dear Lynne,
    It's been an honor to be part of your daughter's journey to a perfect Wedding. Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Sincerely
    Tatiana
    Elissa S. Married on 02/27/2021

Everything I needed to make my dream wedding come to life.

There are no amount of words and there is no way I can express my gratitude for Tatiana and her amazing service while helping me plan my wedding. Bringing a vision to life while being thousands of miles away is very scary but she made it everything I could of asked for and more. She was so tentative to any questions or concerns I had, was timely in all responses and made me feel at ease during the whole process. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. 5 star work and quality.
  • Aracely
    Aracely S. Married on 06/26/2020

Tatiana you rock!

Honestly, HIRE THEM. You will not regret it. I’ve had the pleasure of getting to meet Tatiana in 2019 who at best is the nicest person you’d ever meet. My 2020 wedding had to be postponed because of Covid. Originally hired for only a Photobooth, Tatiana essentially planned my wedding because the hotel I’ve chosen wasn’t always responsive. Sorry, not sorry.

Whatever your vision might be, she delivers. Very professional, communication is on point. Patient! what more can an anxious bride ask for?

My wedding day was a movie. No one left the dance floor. The robot, LED dance floor, Photobooth - all things my guests raved about. If event pros were in NY I would hire them for every single event.

Deals