Event Painting by Julie

West Palm Beach, Florida, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Event Painting by Julie

Event Painting by Julie, based in West Palm Beach, Florida, adds wonder to your wedding day by live-painting a scene from your wedding. Talented artist Julie crafts masterful depictions of your cherished moments using impressionist brushstrokes in vivid colors to accurately capture the ambience of your day. Julie provides awe-inspiring entertainment to wow your guests, and a precious piece of high-quality art to take home and treasure for a lifetime to come.

Event Painting by Julie provides a variety of services, including an on-the-day, live painting session of a scene of your choosing. Be it the exchange of your vows, or your first dance, Julie is devoted to masterfully depicting the very memories couples create as they are experiencing them. Julie offers other commission pieces, marking various milestones in a couple’s life, such as a new house, or an addition to the family.

Follow Event Painting by Julie on

1 User photo

Event Painting by Julie Pricing

Event Painting by Julie Price Rates

Event Painting by Julie FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Registry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    Next Day
    1 Week
    8-13 Days
    2-3 Weeks
    3-4 Weeks
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Refund
    Full Refund

Team of Event Painting by Julie

Julie Rieutort

Julie Rieutort

Artist/Owner

Hello and welcome to my page!

First of all, thank you for taking an interest in live wedding painting. It's one of the oldest forms of live performance art and by supporting a live painter you are keeping the tradition of brush to canvas alive in a world where everything is becoming digital.

My name is Julie and I'm the owner of Event Painting By Julie. I have been practicing art ever since I was able to hold a crayon and guided by my father who recieved classical training in the fine arts from École Boulle in Paris.

Before I became a live wedding painter I was actually a wedding cake designer for many years. I have a bachelor's degree in baking and pastry arts from Johnson and Wales University. Designing cakes challenged my creative skillset more than anything else I have experienced. I incorporated sculpting, painting, crafting sugar flowers, and many other techniques into my edible works of art. Through that profession I was exposed to live wedding painting and fell in love with the concept of painting a moment so meaningful in the exact place it was happening. After I painted at a few friends' weddings I pursued the profession wholeheartedly and here I am today!

If you feel that my painting style is a good fit for you, don't hesitate to reach out for a free consultation. I would be elated to capture your special day on canvas.

xo, Julie

+ More Details
- Less Details

• West Palm Beach, Florida West Palm Beach, FL, 33409 See on map
    Location of (Event Painting by Julie)