Event Painting by Julie

West Palm Beach, FL View map

Event Painting by Julie, based in West Palm Beach, Florida, adds wonder to your wedding day by live-painting a scene from your wedding. Talented artist Julie crafts masterful depictions of your cherished moments using impressionist brushstrokes in vivid colors to accurately capture the ambience of your day. Julie provides awe-inspiring entertainment to wow your guests, and a precious piece of high-quality art to take home and treasure for a lifetime to come.

Event Painting by Julie provides a variety of services, including an on-the-day, live painting session of a scene of your choosing. Be it the exchange of your vows, or your first dance, Julie is devoted to masterfully depicting the very memories couples create as they are experiencing them. Julie offers other commission pieces, marking various milestones in a couple’s life, such as a new house, or an addition to the family.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Registry

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day
1 Week
8-13 Days
2-3 Weeks
3-4 Weeks
1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Partial Refund
Full Refund

1 User photo

• Allison
    Allison R. Married on 10/17/2020

Event Painting by Julie

If you’re considering having a live wedding painter at your wedding let me tell you that Julie is your girl!! She created the most beautiful painting during our wedding that we will cherish forever. Every single person at our wedding was raving about how amazing it was to watch her add to the painting throughout the evening. When my husband and I saw the finished product at the end of the evening, I couldn’t help but cry! Every time we gaze at this on our wall we are taken back to that amazing day (best day of our lives so far!!). I can’t say enough about how amazing and TALENTED Julie is and she will create you something that you will treasure and look back on for the rest of your life.

Team

Julie Rieutort
Julie Rieutort
Artist/Owner

Hello and welcome to my page!

First of all, thank you for taking an interest in live wedding painting. It's one of the oldest forms of live performance art and by supporting a live painter you are keeping the tradition of brush to canvas alive in a world where everything is becoming digital.

My name is Julie and I'm the owner of Event Painting By Julie. I have been practicing art ever since I was able to hold a crayon and guided by my father who recieved classical training in the fine arts from École Boulle in Paris.

Before I became a live wedding painter I was actually a wedding cake designer for many years. I have a bachelor's degree in baking and pastry arts from Johnson and Wales University. Designing cakes challenged my creative skillset more than anything else I have experienced. I incorporated sculpting, painting, crafting sugar flowers, and many other techniques into my edible works of art. Through that profession I was exposed to live wedding painting and fell in love with the concept of painting a moment so meaningful in the exact place it was happening. After I painted at a few friends' weddings I pursued the profession wholeheartedly and here I am today!

If you feel that my painting style is a good fit for you, don't hesitate to reach out for a free consultation. I would be elated to capture your special day on canvas.

xo, Julie

West Palm Beach, Florida West Palm Beach, FL, 33409
Location of (Event Painting by Julie)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding