410 Trillium Circle, Green Lake, WI 54941 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Evensong Spa

Evensong Spa is wrapped in tranquility and set on wooded acres in Green Lake, Wisconsin. Our services, products and setting are all about re-energizing your mind, body and spirit.

We offer a unique blend of natural services and products, customized for each guest's needs. Our goal is to help guests achieve outer and inner peace, attain their desired physical results and improve their overall well-being.

whirlpool

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

When I went for my hair and makeup trial, they didn't have my makeup appointment scheduled, although I had scheduled both the hair and makeup at the same time. I had to wait a bit for them to find someone to do my makeup. I was not super impressed with the makeup job. However, the girl that did my hair did an AMAZING job! I was super pleased with my hair but the makeup was eh and it's a bit pricy.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Evensong Spa's reply:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with your trial hair and makeup with us. I am so sorry that we did not have your makeup scheduled as planned. I am thrilled that you did like your hairstyle. Please feel free to schedule another trial for your makeup with another artist. We want you to be satisfied with both services. Please contact me directly to schedule at your convenience. I would appreciate the opportunity to make you happy with both services on your very special day!
    In health and happiness,
    Druellen Kosti
    Spa Director
    920-294-3347

Evensong Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 120.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 120.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16