P.O. Box 64694, Souderton, PA 18964 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Evans Entertainment Productions

About Us

Evans Entertainment offers a very unique, fully personalized and customized wedding experience. I guarantee your wedding will be different from any other wedding you have, or will ever attend. Everything from the way we do the intros to special dances is customized and personalized to tell your “story”. We believe in keeping your guests a part of the wedding experience rather than just attending a wedding party. Without being “corny”.

Evans Entertainment is a comprehensive production, DJ and sound company that also provides exquisite, high-end lighting services. Established in July, 2001, our company was founded on the principle that it will provide the highest level of entertainment at each event – we will never settle for the standard. As a testament to the level of quality we provide, we have built our business completely on referrals from satisfied clients.

Areas Served

All Of Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and parts of Maryland. Other locations outside of these areas are possible with additional costs incurred.

Follow Evans Entertainment Productions on

Videos 5 Videos

68 Reviews for Evans Entertainment Productions

Monica W · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

Working with Chris was great and his work on our wedding day was better than we could have ever imagined! He really took the time to accomodate and meet with my husband and I when we were traveling from out of town to talk about what we were envisioning for our wedding reception. He was also SO reliable and helpful for us on our wedding day when we thought our ceremony music would not be able to perform due to the heat. Chris was prepared with less than 24 hours notice to do our music for our ceremony and cocktail hour in case we needed him. His professionalism, communication, and punctuality really made us feel confident in his services. ALSO - his music was on point the whole night! He helped move things along and had our dance floor dancing the whole night. He integrated different styles and specific songs that we asked for in a way that was seamless and kept everyone having fun. If we could've stayed later, we would have! You will love having Chris as your DJ!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kat · Married on 07/29/2017

Not only were they accommodating when my husband and I took forever to pick out our songs, I've never seen such a flexible DJ that was able to adapt to what the crowd was hearing. Being the anxious bride I am, I worried that no one was going to dance at my wedding. Little did I know that courtesy of our amazing DJ, people were on the floor from the time dinner was over until the lights came on at the end. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/17/2017

Chris was the perfect DJ! I wanted a full dance floor for 4 hours and he delivered. Chris dealt with rainy weather for an outdoor ceremony despite not having a power source to connect to. He was able to provide ceremony music using backup battery power and save the day! We gave him an extensive Must play and Do Not play list and he followed them explicitly while still playing to the crowd. He saw what we were trying to do, and took it and ran with it. We received compliments from MANY guests that this was the best wedding dance party they'd ever been to. Rain, heat, and humidity couldn't slow down the party Chris created!

Sent on 06/20/2017

• Pearl Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Chris at a wedding in October. He was very easy to work with, very friendly and communicative. He came with us to the venue tour to make sure he was familiar with the venue. On the day of, Chris was professional and we very much enjoyed the evening! Highly recommend :)

• The Blankie Boutique Wedding Dresses

I recommend Evans Entertainment for every type of event and even used him for my wedding and a few of my own personal events! In addition to DJ services, he also offers lighting, photo booths, etc! All at reasonable prices. He is organized, efficient, reliable, and experienced...a great combination of qualities to have when you put your trust in a company!

• P.O. Box 64694 Souderton, 18964 See on map
    Location of (Evans Entertainment Productions)