2140 S Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33133 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About evanR Photography

Of all the hats I wear, there are a few I wear with particular honor. As a dedicated husband, proud father, passionate photographer, and ambitious adventurer, I feel enveloped by gratitude in so many aspects of my life. And although my work as a photographer has lead me to some remarkable places, the silver thread to every experience has always been people.

For me, there is no aspect of photography more challenging or rewarding than capturing the spirit of someone and their natural expression, especially when they’re surrounded by the ones they love. Weddings put that authenticity on full display. From love drenched glances shared as vows are spoken to buoyant laugher between family and friends, and even the occasional gorgeous ugly cry of joy. There is so much inspiration found in the loving nature of people and bringing those details together to tell the immense story of a wedding day feels new every time.

My full intention is to offer more than just photography. I am passionate about what I do and the people I work with. Connecting with you on a personal level allows me to go above and beyond with my work and the level of service I provide. My photography and approach may both have an easy feel, but I don’t take the responsibility of documenting your day lightly. After all, weddings are more than just the meeting of two paths. They mark the beginning of a family; your family.

I’d love to hear about you, your story and how your dream wedding looks. So get in touch, or stop by the studio. No need to be strangers.

Cheers,

evanR Photography 6
evanR Photography 7

Madison Barre · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best of the best

After reading tons of reviews and checking out samples for a photographer for our wedding, Evan was the top of our list, and it was the first big win in the wedding planning process that he was available on our date. And he did not disappoint!!
    Evan was a source of calm for me during the entire process, with him and Teya regularly checking in and offering assistance with planning and then truly going above and beyond on the day-of, working with our coordinator whenever something needed to be done or checked on. Evan was so easy to work with throughout the entire event and made it easy for us to enjoy the celebration, get AMAZING pictures, and not be stressed. Plus when he says he can be multiple places at once, he really means it! We heard from many of our guests about how they would be taking a phone picture and out of nowhere Evan would dive over for pictures and be gone again, off getting more fabulous shots. He was also outstanding when working with kids and getting them to laugh for the pictures :)

We could not have been more pleased and will recommend Evan to everyone any day of the week

Sent on 04/19/2019

Cristy · Married on 03/29/2019

Exceptional

Alex an Lukas were a DREAM to have at our wedding! Both are attentive listeners, clearly enjoyed working together, respected our guests, and led us through the best portrait photoshoot we've experienced. Most importantly they identified the best lighting and spaces for our special day. Evan Rich photography has found two professional gems, you will LOVE working with this team. Thank you Alex and Lukas!
    Warmly,
    Cristy and Grady

Sent on 04/11/2019
    evanR Photography 8
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/23/2019

Honestly... He's the best photographer!

Planning a destination wedding in Florida from New York is not a simple task, especially in 10 months. I had a lot of anxiety selecting vendors for my wedding as I couldn't use references from friends and family as one normally would. The minute my husband and I came across Evan's website and looked at his work - we knew he was the photographer for us. Evan has such a great energy! He was a source of calm, fun, and always had a smile on his face. You honestly just feel like you are hanging out with a friend! His wife, Teya, is also so wonderful. You get quick responses and check-ins throughout the entire process to make sure your vision can come to life on the big day. Luckily for me, Evan also does work in New York, and I am already looking forward to booking him for future big events in our life. I cannot recommend Evan Rich Photography enough - he has a different eye than other photographers I have found and we couldn't be happier with our photos that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/25/2019

evanR Photography Pricing

evanR Photography Price Rates

evanR Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,290.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings