2140 S Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33133 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About evanR Photography

Of all the hats I wear, there are a few I wear with particular honor. As a dedicated husband, proud father, passionate photographer, and ambitious adventurer, I feel enveloped by gratitude in so many aspects of my life. And although my work as a photographer has lead me to some remarkable places, the silver thread to every experience has always been people.

For me, there is no aspect of photography more challenging or rewarding than capturing the spirit of someone and their natural expression, especially when they’re surrounded by the ones they love. Weddings put that authenticity on full display. From love drenched glances shared as vows are spoken to buoyant laugher between family and friends, and even the occasional gorgeous ugly cry of joy. There is so much inspiration found in the loving nature of people and bringing those details together to tell the immense story of a wedding day feels new every time.

My full intention is to offer more than just photography. I am passionate about what I do and the people I work with. Connecting with you on a personal level allows me to go above and beyond with my work and the level of service I provide. My photography and approach may both have an easy feel, but I don’t take the responsibility of documenting your day lightly. After all, weddings are more than just the meeting of two paths. They mark the beginning of a family; your family.

I’d love to hear about you, your story and how your dream wedding looks. So get in touch, or stop by the studio. No need to be strangers.

Cheers,

Real Weddings 25 Photos

55 Reviews for evanR Photography

Madison Barre · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best of the best

After reading tons of reviews and checking out samples for a photographer for our wedding, Evan was the top of our list, and it was the first big win in the wedding planning process that he was available on our date. And he did not disappoint!!
    Evan was a source of calm for me during the entire process, with him and Teya regularly checking in and offering assistance with planning and then truly going above and beyond on the day-of, working with our coordinator whenever something needed to be done or checked on. Evan was so easy to work with throughout the entire event and made it easy for us to enjoy the celebration, get AMAZING pictures, and not be stressed. Plus when he says he can be multiple places at once, he really means it! We heard from many of our guests about how they would be taking a phone picture and out of nowhere Evan would dive over for pictures and be gone again, off getting more fabulous shots. He was also outstanding when working with kids and getting them to laugh for the pictures :)

We could not have been more pleased and will recommend Evan to everyone any day of the week

Sent on 04/19/2019

Alexa Forzley · Married on 09/09/2020

Evan is the best!

I’ve been working in the Miami event industry in décor/production for the last 9 years, and I’ve seen hundreds of thousands of wedding photos, (admittedly focusing on really great décor shots). When my company’s path crossed with Evans, I fell in love with his work. The colors popped, the perspectives were beautiful, and he somehow managed to make detail shots look stunning in dark/dimly lit spaces. Even with our overlapping events, I had never actually met Evan. I started asking planners I trusted if they had ever worked with him, and every single one said to book him. – He’s so easy to work with. – He’s so laid back. – His work is amazing. (and they were not exaggerating)

When our wedding day finally came Evan did not disappoint. It was a typical September day in Florida - teetering between sunny and mini monsoon every 30 minutes. We had ambitiously chosen an outdoor venue with no rain backup. Evan was calm and flexible, which was really important to us. We had to keep most of the initial photos near our rooms to make sure we could duck inside if the monsoon started again. He captured angles that managed to make the parking lot look like tropical oasis & the messy hotel room look like an old Florida Tommy Bahama ad. He kept the mood light and made us laugh, (we’re both super awkward in front of a camera). By the time the ceremony was about to start the rain was pouring down in sheets. We opted to move it under the only tent we had, and the wedding party would have to (power) walk through the sand and rain. Evan took off his shoes, rolled up his pants, & ran around in the rain with us without missing a beat. He was like an actual ninja. He captured everything. Not only did he photograph the wedding party walking, but he managed to intermittently get the guests reactions. After the ceremony our timeline was completely rearranged because of weather. He would remind us it was time for sunset photos, or that we still needed to do some of our large family shots so that we didn’t miss anything.

Once we got the photographs back, I bawled. They were so amazing. I’ve always fixated on event décor shots because of my own work and I knew Evan would capture that beautifully, but what blew me away the most were the candid shots of people. The unprompted reaction shots of our guests were priceless. It was like reliving the wedding. He painted the whole picture from getting ready, to the general landscape/space, to the unique ceremony with our guests faces, to the wild dance party and sweet moments between people throughout the night. Choosing him was one of the best decisions we made, and I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/14/2020

The best experience

Words can’t explain how glad I am that we chose Evan for our wedding photographer. Our wedding day had some stresses due to unforeseen global circumstances, but Evan and his second photographer, Stephen, were so great and definitely helped us keep calm and happy during our special day. The pictures also look STUNNING. We love his more candid style and we’re blown away by our sneak peaks. Definitely check out Evan and his team for your wedding— you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

evanR Photography Pricing

evanR Photography Price Rates

evanR Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3290.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4990
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

• 2140 S Dixie Highway Miami, FL, 33133 See on map
    9173742077 (Phone number)
    Location of (evanR Photography)