evanR Photography

Miami, FL View map
$4,990 Most Popular Price

$4,990 Most Popular Price

Of all the hats I wear, there are a few I wear with particular honor. As a dedicated husband, proud father, passionate photographer, and ambitious adventurer, I feel enveloped by gratitude in so many aspects of my life. And although my work as a photographer has lead me to some remarkable places, the silver thread to every experience has always been people.

For me, there is no aspect of photography more challenging or rewarding than capturing the spirit of someone and their natural expression, especially when they’re surrounded by the ones they love. Weddings put that authenticity on full display. From love drenched glances shared as vows are spoken to buoyant laugher between family and friends, and even the occasional gorgeous ugly cry of joy. There is so much inspiration found in the loving nature of people and bringing those details together to tell the immense story of a wedding day feels new every time.

My full intention is to offer more than just photography. I am passionate about what I do and the people I work with. Connecting with you on a personal level allows me to go above and beyond with my work and the level of service I provide. My photography and approach may both have an easy feel, but I don’t take the responsibility of documenting your day lightly. After all, weddings are more than just the meeting of two paths. They mark the beginning of a family; your family.

I’d love to hear about you, your story and how your dream wedding looks. So get in touch, or stop by the studio. No need to be strangers.

Cheers,
Evan

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,290

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,990

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

• Arielle
    Arielle G. Married on 03/06/2022

Above and Beyond!

Wow what can I say! I used Evan and his team for our wedding weekend photography and they absolutely delivered. Not only did our photos come out amazing but I cannot speak more highly about the professionalism, demeanor and just overall people that are Evan and his team. I need to give a special shout out to Evan himself, I do not think I would have made it through my wedding day without him. There are no words. You must use Evan and his team!
  • Alan
    Alan Married on 02/19/2022

Above and Beyond! Amazing!

Look no further, we cannot recommend Evan R Photography enough! Evan and Teya took the time to speak to us, be flexible with us and help us find exactly the package that fit for us. They were always available to answer questions and work with us to find photographers for a couple of extra events along the way to the actual wedding. We got the opportunity to work with Carolina and Michelle as well who were both awesome! Evan was so great to work with as well. We’ve only just seen some sample shots and we are already so happy with everything that they have done to help make our wedding great and make it a memory that we can reminisce about for the rest of our lives with some incredible photos! Thank you guys!
    Jy Married on 10/29/2021

Best ever, trust us

Having Evan and Alex at our wedding was one of the BEST decisions for our wedding. Evan came highly recommended by my wedding planner. From the first day I saw his photos, I fell in love with the colors and the documentary-type photos he takes. I have done A LOT of research and talked to many "top" photographers around the world. We even spoke to overseas/ NYC photographers and saw their full albums- trust me, no one can compare to what Evan does. When I spoke to Evan and Teya on the phone, I was again impressed by how chill/ passionate they are. Evan felt like our long-time friend, and my husband especially LOVED our first conversation with them. For our wedding rehearsal, Alex came to take our photos- which were also AMAZING. It was as if he was constantly taking photos for the whole time, capturing every precious moments and laughter. Alex was one of the more genuinely nice and fun people we have met, and I want to thank him for all his work. On the wedding day, we finally met Evan, and he was everything we expected and more. When we look at the photos and videos other people took that day, we see evan smiling and laughing while taking photos in the background- and it makes us SO happy to see our wedding photographer also enjoying the wedding. Photography is not just a job for him, it is his true passion. When our photos came out, we were laughing and crying through the album. We had a faint memory of our reception, not because we were drunk, but because we were dancing so much and talking to all the guests. However, Evan captured every moment of the reception- AMAZING photos even when things were dark. I wish I can express how thankful and amazed we are. Do not hesitate to book him, you will be blown away. Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful w/ your energy and smiles, and thank you for documenting our wedding day in the best way we can imagine. - Love, Jon & Esther

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

25 photos · 11/14/2015

Pricing

2140 S Dixie Highway Miami, FL, 33133
9173742077
Location of (evanR Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding