Ethereel Productions

Wilmington, NC View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Ethereel Productions is a wedding cinematography studio based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Our work is inspired by minimalism, story-telling and authenticity. We provide you the absolute simplest path to receiving a wonderful wedding film.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
    Megan Married on 10/10/2015
    Jon was fantastic! I chose to add the services of a videographer later on in my wedding planning and he was very responsive to all my questions and emails. He was also accommodating with our budget. Day of, he was so professional and kind, plus it was like we didn't even know he was there taking video because he was not intrusive at all. He's semi-new on the videographer scene but ladies and gents I HIGHLY recommend you use him! I'm so excited to get our video he took containing our special day because I know it will be great. Thank you Jon!
  • User2366871 2+ years ago
    Matt Married on 04/03/2015
    Jonathan is fairly new to the wedding videography scene and came very highly recommended by our wedding planner. Given that we weren't originally planning on a videographer, it was the highlight video he showed us and his affordability that won us over. We couldn't be more pleased! Day of, he and his team asked if they could experiment with their new drone and we replied with an enthusiastic "absolutely!" The result is one of the most unique and awesome videos I've ever seen, and we haven't even gotten the full video yet. Ethereel is on the leading edge of the videography game and they have blown us away. They captured amazing footage but were never intrusive or in the way. I would whole-heartedly recommend them to any couples looking for a reasonably-priced, high-quality videographer.

Pricing

Ethereel Productions Price Rates

344 Hooker Rd Wilmington, 28403
Location of (Ethereel Productions)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding