Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Ether & Smith

Fine art wedding photographer based in Southern California.

Ethereal, romantic, timeless.

Ether & Smith 5
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Hire them now!

Emma & Allen are simply THE MOST INCREDIBLE photographers I've ever worked with. I work in the entertainment industry in LA. I was a film major and work as a director. I'm SUPER picky about shot composition/lighting/etc. and I have never been more pleased.

We shot our engagement and wedding photos with them, which I highly recommend doing, since you'll get TWO sets of incredible photos and get to work with them twice.

Emma essentially doubled as my wedding planner because she helped me set the timeline for the wedding day. She really made everything go flawlessly. They are the most professional. Always on time, always on top of everything. She got every photo I wanted on my wedding day. She took WAYYYY more photos than I expected. She got them to me in RECORD time. The most wonderful experience from start to finish working with them.

I'm still gushing over our incredible photos. THANK YOU!!! If you're thinking about using them, DO NOT HESITATE. WORTH EVERY PENNY! We will cherish these photo memories for a lifetime (and very likely be back for family photos in the future).

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Ether & Smith 6

Hattie Coker · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Emma and Allen are absolutely incredible photographers. It was such an easy decision hiring them because they have the most beautiful style of photos. We did an engagement session first which helped my (now) husband and I get much more comfortable in front of the camera. Emma and Allen made us feel so at ease and like we were the hottest models lol. On our wedding day, they captured everything I could have possibly wanted, and more. Emma found the perfect time to secretly pull us away for couples photos while Allen stayed and captured fun moments at cocktail hour. They were there, but never in the way. We also didn't spend tons of time taking photos (like I've experienced at other weddings), they knew when they had the shot and we could move on to enjoying the day! They sent us our entire gallery so soon after our wedding and there is not a bad photo in the bunch. We haven't printed any yet because we honestly can't pick our favorites! They truly are the best!! They made the entire process stress free. I cannot say enough about them, they are AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Emma and Allen are seriously a DREAM TEAM. The pictures the both shot are incredible, and so us. Allen totally fit in with the guys and captured their goofy side and Emma’s attention to every little detail is something we will cherish forever. We had multiple people come up to us to say how wonderful the two of them were that day and we could not agree more! I️ couldn’t be happier that we chose them to capture our special day. I️ planned the majority of my Southern California wedding from the East Coast- Emma made the planning so easy! We can’t stop going through all the pictures - going to be reliving that perfect day for a while!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Ether & Smith FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Anything But Gray Events
    Anything But Gray Events Wedding Planners

Honey Honey photography creates stunning photographs. The last wedding I coordinated with them ended up in two different blogs. They are an easy team to work with and capture the beauty in every small detail!

• Rancho Cucamonga See on map