Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Ether & Smith

Fine art wedding photographer based in Southern California.

Ethereal, romantic, timeless.

Ether & Smith 5
  • Ting

Ting · Married on 11/02/2019

Love love love

Emma and Allen from Ether & Smith are incredible. They were so much fun to work with, and we were such an integral part of our engagement and wedding experience that I seriously can’t imagine having getting married without them. Where do I start… first of all, Emma’s photography is STUNNING! I am in awe of all the pictures that we received from our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Her style is light, romantic, airy and dreamy, and she captured everything that I loved about our wedding day, from tender, intimate moments between my husband and I, to all the candid moments that mattered with our family and friends.

Being the subject of Emma’s photos is an experience in itself - she gives great direction and has a lot of ideas for poses and expressions, while being hilarious and dishing out compliments left and right! She made us laugh and gave us the confidence we needed to look our best! My now-husband and I, as well as my family and bridal party had a blast taking photos with her! We got so many compliments on our choice of photographer!

Emma is super organized, responsive and reliable, and equips you with a ton of resources so you will have all the information you need with her tailored advice, printed guides, online client portal and detailed schedule. She works incredibly fast - we received sneak peaks the NIGHT of the wedding, and our full gallery 2 weeks later - I was speechless!

I am so grateful for all the beautiful memories that Emma captured, and I would highly recommend hiring Ether & Smith to photograph your wedding!

Ether & Smith 6
    Ether & Smith 7
    Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Hire them now!

Emma & Allen are simply THE MOST INCREDIBLE photographers I've ever worked with. I work in the entertainment industry in LA. I was a film major and work as a director. I'm SUPER picky about shot composition/lighting/etc. and I have never been more pleased.

We shot our engagement and wedding photos with them, which I highly recommend doing, since you'll get TWO sets of incredible photos and get to work with them twice.

Emma essentially doubled as my wedding planner because she helped me set the timeline for the wedding day. She really made everything go flawlessly. They are the most professional. Always on time, always on top of everything. She got every photo I wanted on my wedding day. She took WAYYYY more photos than I expected. She got them to me in RECORD time. The most wonderful experience from start to finish working with them.

I'm still gushing over our incredible photos. THANK YOU!!! If you're thinking about using them, DO NOT HESITATE. WORTH EVERY PENNY! We will cherish these photo memories for a lifetime (and very likely be back for family photos in the future).

Ether & Smith 8
    Sent on 08/16/2019

Hattie Coker · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Emma and Allen are absolutely incredible photographers. It was such an easy decision hiring them because they have the most beautiful style of photos. We did an engagement session first which helped my (now) husband and I get much more comfortable in front of the camera. Emma and Allen made us feel so at ease and like we were the hottest models lol. On our wedding day, they captured everything I could have possibly wanted, and more. Emma found the perfect time to secretly pull us away for couples photos while Allen stayed and captured fun moments at cocktail hour. They were there, but never in the way. We also didn't spend tons of time taking photos (like I've experienced at other weddings), they knew when they had the shot and we could move on to enjoying the day! They sent us our entire gallery so soon after our wedding and there is not a bad photo in the bunch. We haven't printed any yet because we honestly can't pick our favorites! They truly are the best!! They made the entire process stress free. I cannot say enough about them, they are AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Ether & Smith FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Anything But Gray Events
    Anything But Gray Events Wedding Planners

Honey Honey photography creates stunning photographs. The last wedding I coordinated with them ended up in two different blogs. They are an easy team to work with and capture the beauty in every small detail!

• Rancho Cucamonga See on map