Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Ether & Smith

Fine art wedding photographer based in Southern California.

Ethereal, romantic, timeless.

Ether & Smith 2
Ether & Smith 3
Ether & Smith 4

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Emma and Allen are seriously a DREAM TEAM. The pictures the both shot are incredible, and so us. Allen totally fit in with the guys and captured their goofy side and Emma’s attention to every little detail is something we will cherish forever. We had multiple people come up to us to say how wonderful the two of them were that day and we could not agree more! I️ couldn’t be happier that we chose them to capture our special day. I️ planned the majority of my Southern California wedding from the East Coast- Emma made the planning so easy! We can’t stop going through all the pictures - going to be reliving that perfect day for a while!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Marianne · Married on 11/09/2017

When I brought up the idea of hiring a professional photographer for our courthouse wedding, my husband wasn't 100% sure (especially that we already got engagement photos taken at a wedding studio in Taiwan back in May.) We were so glad that we hired Emma as our courthouse wedding photographer. Emma and Allen were amazing. Emma was so organized and quick in emailing me back. It wasn't easy planning everything overseas but Emma definitely made everything easier. She helped me with the timeline and picking an off-site location. Not to mention that Emma was very good at capturing great shots and giving directions. We had a great time on that day and cannot thank Emma and Allen enough for capturing all the great moments on that day.

It hasn't even been a week since our wedding date and Emma already sent us the complete set of photos! Our family and friends all love the photos (My dad even jokingly said that I shouldn't have invested in those engagement photos in Taiwan.)

If you are considering Ether & Smith for your special day (or you can be like us who went with the elopement package), you won't disappoint!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Juana · Married on 09/16/2017

Emma & Allen are the ABSOLUTE BEST!! My husband and I are so glad they captured both: our engagement shoot and wedding! :)
    We knew we wanted them as our photographers after seeing their amazing work at one of my friend's wedding in 2016.
    Emma is attentive to detail, professional, responsive, fun, and I can go on and on! We can't thank Emma and Allen enough for capturing every detail of our wedding! We absolutely loved both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! Every time we look at our pictures, we fall in love with them more and more!
    They are really an amazing duo and highly recommend to anyone searching for a reliable, qualified, and professional photographer. They truly captured the most touching and memorable moments of our wedding! We hope to work with them again in the future!! <3

Thanks Emma and Allen for being the very BEST!!

Juana & Jesse <3

Sent on 03/18/2018

Ether & Smith FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Anything But Gray Events
    Anything But Gray Events Wedding Planners

Honey Honey photography creates stunning photographs. The last wedding I coordinated with them ended up in two different blogs. They are an easy team to work with and capture the beauty in every small detail!

• Rancho Cucamonga See on map