Eternal Glow

Spring, TX View map

We take pride in providing a value that is over and above any experience you have ever had. We understand how important your wedding day is to you and your groom, therefore our professional team put in the extra effort to meet all of your bridal beauty needs.

Make your Wedding Day Special and let us take care of you and your family for a wonderful, relaxing experience.

We specialize in South Asian Weddings.

Stylist:

Our team is a Certified Hair stylist and Makeup Artist through Paul Mitchell system (Houston,TX) and Makeup Designory (MUD - Los Angeles, CA)

Want to find out more about our Services?

Call us today at 832-231-2887 / 832-298-4718, or send us an email at eternalglow14@gmail.com

Thank you to all of our loyal clients we truly appreciate your business and welcome new clients, we can’t wait to meet you!

Binish Married on 07/30/2017
    I Can't express in words how wonderful they are. Very professional and friendly. I got so many compliments on makeup and Hair, they gave me completely new look on both days of my wedding. They are the best and I would highly recommend them :) I was completely satisfied with their work and the flexibility. They are confident in their job and know what they are doing. Awesome girls to work with.
    Michelle Married on 06/11/2016
    I hired Eternal Glow to do hair/makeup for all of my bridesmaids as well as a few family members. The 2 girls did an amazing job completing the looks that everyone desired. They were able to do any hairstyle that my bridesmaids showed them and were very accommodating to my bridesmaids that wanted to change their makeup colors a bit after they saw their completed looks. They arrived on time and were very professional. They were able to complete around 10 girls' hair/makeup on time and were very good and fast at what they do. I would recommend Eternal Glow to anyone needing to get their hair/makeup done for a special event!
    Arwa Married on 05/29/2016
    I loved working with Eternal Glow. They are very professional, can work with a versatile of looks, are extremely accomodating, and are so kind and sweet! They were able to help me out at the very last minute with my wedding and were unbelievably accomodating. They stepped right in when my previous make-up artist bailed on me for my wedding. I thought some of the hairstyles I wanted would be complicated, but they were able to do it without hesitation and with such close precision. At times where I was unsure of what colors or make-up looks would look good with my outfit, they were able to offer options and provide tips which were really helpful. I also loved how accomodating they were; if I didn't like a color lipstick, they were easily able to remove it and try another color without messing up the rest of my make-up. I highly recommend these two ladies for bridal, engagement, bachelorette, or any party-style look you may need!

7231 vorgen ct Spring, TX, 77379
Location of (Eternal Glow)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding