Eternal Bouquet Prints

Provo, UT View map

Eternal Bouquet Prints is a flower preservation company based out of Provo, Utah. Many couples struggle to figure out what to do with their wedding bouquets after their wedding. This company specializes in a unique method of flower preservation to make your wedding bouquet last forever by turning it into an original piece of art.

The artist at Eternal Bouquet Prints begins by taking a few of the flowers from your wedding bouquet and arranging them on a press plate. The next step is to apply paint to the flowers in your wedding colors and then run them through an etching press. The result of this process is a unique, original piece of art that carries the imprint of your flowers and memories of your wedding day. Wedding flower preservation services include the following:

• Design
  • Assembly
  • Shipping
  • Express shipping
  • Small, medium, large prints
  • Small, medium, and large packages
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Plants & Flowers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Partial Refund
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kate
    Kate S. Married on 05/10/2020

I'm begging you to use Eternal Bouquet Prints

This was the greatest experience with a vendor. I actually found Eternal Bouquet Prints on an Instagram ad after I had been searching for similar services. I was immediately blown away by the true works of art. Then, I was blown away again to find out that Liz was so kind, friendly, and flexible. Due to COVID-19, nothing went as planned, and I emailed Liz in the middle of the night a couple days before the new wedding date to see if she could still do my flowers, and she said totally! Additionally, she created two of each size I ordered and let me choose which one I preferred, and offered me the extras at a discounted price. They were all so beautiful! I am so grateful to have this unique memory from my wedding day, and I loved working with Liz from start to finish!
    Lauren B. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Prompt, detailed, and beautifully done

I am truly impressed with the quality and beauty of my piece of art. Liz was extremely helpful and guided me through the process. I am so happy that I preserved my wedding bouquet in such a unique way.
    Annie Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I wanted and more! Perfection!

Liz with Eternal Bouquet Prints was amazing!! She was very communicative throughout the entire process and worked with me to make sure that the product I received was EXACTLY what I wanted! I would recommend this to any bride (or otherwise!) who wants to commemorate their big day not by saving the physical flowers, which will become brittle and dry, but by having a real, true piece of art crafted to their specifications. I ordered a Very Large for myself and my new husband, and a Medium for my Mother as a Christmas gift. Both pieces are lovely and capture the delicate beauty of my wedding bouquet. Thanks for all your hard work, Liz! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for more :)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Eternal Bouquet Prints 1
Exclusive

Pricing

1687 North 2050 West Provo, UT, 84604

By appointment only
Location of (Eternal Bouquet Prints)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding