Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Esque Script

"-esque adj suffix : in the manner or style of : likeness of."

I create unique hand lettering and decor for all kinds of events and occasions. I’ll work with you to design a beautiful product that truly reflects your personality and who you are – hence the name Esque Script! From weddings to themed parties and beyond, I provide addressing, invitations, event signage and more to make your special occasion truly “in the style or likeness of” YOU. Thanks so much for checking out my page! Contact me at molly@esquescript.com – I’d love to hear from you.

• Relish, Inc.
esquelogoone

1 Reviews for Esque Script

• Danica

Danica · Married on 11/10/2012

I contacted Molly 1 week before my wedding (I know.. I know...) in hopes of adding calligraphy to our custom, blank-paged guestbook. Thankfully Molly did not laugh at my request but instead she took time to understand what I was looking for and explain her process to me. She even took time to advise me on what type of pens would work best for our guests to use when signing our book.

Not only is Molly incredibly talented, but she is super easy to work with! Communicating with her is a breeze and her turnaround time is quick (especially in our case!). The work ( a guestbook front page, multiple pages of signature lines, and an instructions page) was better than I imagined, and was ready on time! The best part: our guests LOVED it!

If you're looking for calligraphy services, look no further: Molly at Esque Script will add a refined & personal touch to your special day!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Esque Script FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Design