Escape by Travel

Cloquet, MN View map

Escape by Travel is a full service travel agency that will provide our clients with the most up to date information combined with competitive pricing in order for you to "Discover the world, one culture at a time".

Planning your wedding can be stressful and that is where I come in to help take the stress off your shoulders. Together we can find your perfect destination to say I Do. From there we can start making plans and go over all the details of making your destination wedding the most memorable wedding ever. Consider calling me your personal wedding conceirge.

I love to share my passion for travel by listening to what my clients want while planning their "Happily Ever After".

Sandals Design the Wedding of Your Dreams!

Bring your vision to life making your wedding day as unique and special as your love with a totally personalized celebration inspired by you!

Start with one of our pre-designed wedding themes and add your personal touches to create a custom wedding inspired by you! We offer 6 elegant

pre-designed themes for you to choose from, each including every detail imaginable, from the bouquet and ceremony décor, to the cake and reception design. Plus, use the $500 WeddingMoon® credit for a free Beautiful Beginnings package or put it toward building your unique, custom theme.

Below are Sandals Pre-Designed Wedding Themes

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
    Valerie Event on: 06/07/2015
    Penny has been a asset to me and my family and friends. She is always available when needed and goes above and beyond to help us with our travel needs.
    Jenna Event on: 05/17/2015
    My trip to Jamaica was amazing, the only thing I'd change would to be gone longer next time, 5 days is not enough :)
    Nancy Event on: 11/28/2014
    Everything was perfect. Penny went above and beyond to make everything a perfect trip. She has booked the last few vacations for me and I will always use her and recommend her to friends.

1707 Selmser Ave. Cloquet, 55720
Location of (Escape by Travel)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding